Central Florida AL-Only & NL-Only Leagues Have Openings - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Central Florida AL-Only & NL-Only Leagues Have Openings

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Central Florida AL-Only & NL-Only Leagues Have Openings

Postby TopChuckie » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:46 pm

I have an AL-Only, 5x5, Auction, Keeper, Ultra League (23/17) with one opening and an NL-Only, 5x5, Auction, Keeper, Ultra League (23/17) with two openings. Both leagues use the same rules, with the exception of the DH and Utility position. All owners except one are in both leagues. The AL league is 12 years old and the NL league is entering it's 3rd season.

Tentatively, the AL Sidd Finch Rotisserie League draft will be Friday night, March 15th in Cocoa and the NL Toe Nashional League draft will be Saturday afternoon, March 16th in Orlando. If you are interested in either or both leagues and you can attend these drafts in person, drop me a line and I will provide more information. These leagues are both fairly involved and are not for the casual player.
TopChuckie
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Central Florida AL-Only & NL-Only Leagues Have Openings

Postby BAdams21 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:22 am

TopChuckie wrote:I have an AL-Only, 5x5, Auction, Keeper, Ultra League (23/17) with one opening and an NL-Only, 5x5, Auction, Keeper, Ultra League (23/17) with two openings. Both leagues use the same rules, with the exception of the DH and Utility position. All owners except one are in both leagues. The AL league is 12 years old and the NL league is entering it's 3rd season.

Tentatively, the AL Sidd Finch Rotisserie League draft will be Friday night, March 15th in Cocoa and the NL Toe Nashional League draft will be Saturday afternoon, March 16th in Orlando. If you are interested in either or both leagues and you can attend these drafts in person, drop me a line and I will provide more information. These leagues are both fairly involved and are not for the casual player.

i might be interested. 20, daytona beach with 7 years of fantasy experience. email me the league rules and in badams021@yahoo.com
BAdams21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds