new FREE dynasty auction league forming - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

new FREE dynasty auction league forming

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

new FREE dynasty auction league forming

Postby cyberer » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:48 pm

many of you might share my problem. You have a lot of fantasy experience, but you can't find a good group of local guys to form a dynasty league. And you can't get into online dynasty leagues for less than 20 dollars in most cases, and if you're going to spend a lot of money, how can you make sure you're playing with a good crowd first? Well that's why I am starting my own low-cost dynasty league. That's why I am starting this league, a place for all of us to just get started and see if we can get a good league together that might some day become a pay league. Let me know if you are interested right now we have about 10 spots open. Helpful information might include age, location, fantasy experience, your yahoo id so I can check your history, favorite team (mets fans need not apply ). Look forward to hearing from you all.
cyberer
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Cafe Writer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: new FREE dynasty auction league forming

Postby lapzter » Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Sounds interesting. I'm a 31 y/o sales exec. living in Dothan, AL. I'm going into my 10th season of fantasy baseball. Only played in 1 yahoo league and it was horrible, inactive owners, young kids, so I don't have a yahoo history. I played my first 4 years on an AOL league and the last 5 on espn in a keeper league I commish. ESPN keeps a history which you can review if you want. What is the setup? 5X5? $260 cap? H2H? Send me some details.
Jr.peluso@yahoo.com
lapzter
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BAdams21 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:39 pm

im interested also. Ive been doing fantasy for 6 years, I've had about 4 different yahoo usernames for fantasy, and i cant remember them. But let me see some rules on how its set up and Ill more then likely join.

badams021@yahoo.com
BAdams21
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby frankspapa » Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:34 pm

i share your sentiments exactly. Id love the opportunity to join up in this adventure. ;-D

I've had a lot of Yahoo IDs over the years, my oldest and most active is: Sirrichardi http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/aSz1HQZmyBfkC4IeXu6FpMQk4MgruVi4v?sport=baseball&groupby=0&sort=year&order=1

I'm 29, so going on 10 years of playing (crazy stuff) I live in Missouri, married with one son, any guesses on his name :-) I've been a Giants fan since the 89 series. And please no barry jokes, that has been !+) enough.

Looking forward to hearing from ya.
frankspapa
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby cubbies23 » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:47 am

Hey Im very interested I have several yrs exp. Im 33. I live in Evansville Indiana. I also have had several yahoo names. I have 1 son and if name on here didnt give it away my son's name is Ryne and my email is bcubbies23@insightbb.com yes Im a diehard cubs fan. please get back to me. Brian
cubbies23
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby RealDeal » Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Im interested in the league. Im 32 married and with 1 son. I from Wisconson. Ive been playing fantasy baseball/football for several yrs. Yes diehard Brewers fan. They will win the central this yr!!!!
RealDeal
T-Ball Trainer

Return to Classifieds