NEW 14+ team keeper league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NEW 14+ team keeper league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEW 14+ team keeper league

Postby TrueShoe » Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:57 pm

Right now I have 13 for sure people and 1 person on the fence about a new keeper league.

We are going to do overall points (still voting on point values) triple weekly head to head matchups on CBS.

40 Man roster, 15 minor leaguers. 70 - 80 contract years per team also still being voted on.

I like a few of the people in this league have played in very similar formats and found it very enjoyable.

Buy in again is being voted on it is going to be either $75 or $100. 100% payout, obviously a bulk going to first then second and third paying out as well. Possibly 4th if we get enough teams. Also considering using some prize money for covering some of the next years buy in for a team in the bottom of the standings to help prevent tanking. Payout will also be voted on.

We plan on starting the draft next Friday but are trying to get as many quality owners as possible. We want at least 1 more for sure owner but want to get as many QUALITY teams as we can get. We will start with a slow draft and speed it up if necessary. Probably starting every team on the clock for 10 hours between 7AM and 11PM. Then suspending the required time but allowing anyone to pick when they are up at any time. Most of the 13 guys I have are draft aditics and will draft pick promptly or put in pre picks.

This is one of your last chances to get in a deep keeper league for 2008. It is filled with quality owners and a fun format. We want smart, competitive, and active owners.

If you are interested email ASAP me at TrueShoe@Yahoo.com
TrueShoe
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NEW 14+ team keeper league

Postby gchaney » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:03 pm

Sent you a email I just found this site this morning awesome web site. But though I am new to this forum I have been playing fantasy sports for many years. I have played in just about every type of babseball league you can imagine and like most of you I'm a fantasy junky... Hope you get my email.
gchaney
T-Ball Trainer

Postby TrueShoe » Sun Feb 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Awesome! Glad to be able to help... FBC rocks, already got two more solid commitments since posting on here.

Both sound like really shrewd fantasy baseball players. We will take as many teams so long as people seem to have a very good handle on fantasy baseball. We want quality owners who will stay active. This looks like it's shaping up to be a really fun league.
TrueShoe
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby TrueShoe » Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:42 pm

We are up to 17 teams... Still looking for more good owners. We are going to draft next week
TrueShoe
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds