New MIXED (AL & NL) keeper league forming - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New MIXED (AL & NL) keeper league forming

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New MIXED (AL & NL) keeper league forming

Postby aquinley » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:38 am

My name is Aaron Quinley, and I have been a commish of 30+ baseball, football, and basketball leagues. I currently have 4 baseball leagues lined up for next year and am looking to add a new ROTO(5x5) league this year.

Entry Fee:
The entry fee is $100 + $1 for each free agent acquistion.
Prize Money:
All money will be returned as prizes (minus the web site fee...using cbssportsline.com). Prize money will be 1st- 60% of pot, 2nd- 30% of pot, 3rd- 10% of pot. I always send out the prize checks the day after the season is over, so you don't have to wait until after Christimas like some leagues.

Transactions and keeper aspect:
$1 per free agent acquistion.
You can change your roster daily. Trades and changes to your roster(bench to active, etc.) are free. Everyone throws back all players every 3 years. You can keep 8 players from year-to-year.

Roster- C, (2)1b, 2b, ss, MI, 3b, CI, (5)OF, DH(any position player), 8 P(starting or relief), 8 bench players of any positon.

Draft:
E-mail snake draft. An owner makes a selection when their pick comes up and e-mails everyone else in the league, then the next owner has an allotment of time to make his/her selection. Great way to space out the draft over a couple weeks and make well thought out picks while not interrupting your day or having to find a time in which everyone must meet in unreliable chat room. Draft order is chosen at random by cbssportsline once all deposits have been colected and the league is full.

League size:
I am look for 10-12 teams....Need a $50 deposit to hold your spot and pay for the web site. Remaining $50 is due prior to opening day.

If you need any references, please let me know, I have a ton.

E-mail me at quinley@hotmail.com if interested or need more information,
Aaron Quinley
aquinley
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds