100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Question: Do You Tip Her?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Question: Do You Tip Her?

Postby CadensDad » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:51 am

TheA'sFatLeadoffMan wrote:
Yoda wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:Who tips prostitutes?

It depends on what she does I guess. I wouldn't unless it was really 'special' since she would have enjoyed it just as much as I.

Someone has a high opinion of them self, or a low standard for prostitutes. I find it hard to believe a prostitute finds payed sex an enjoyable experience when it's what they do all day with anyone with the money. Not to mention I would assume most prostitutes probably feel disgusted while doing it, I think it's a career out of desperation, not love of sex, so pleasure would seem hard to come by in said circumstance.

I'm thinking of making a career change and have seriously considered going into being a prostitute, I figure 3 customers a day at 150 per thats 450 a day work 4-5 days a week...... should be killer money

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby AussieDodger » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:03 pm

CadensDad wrote:
I'm thinking of making a career change and have seriously considered going into being a prostitute, I figure 3 customers a day at 150 per thats 450 a day work 4-5 days a week...... should be killer money

Yeah , and you'll spend it all fixing all the diseases/viruses/ :-{ %-6 in your willy.
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby CadensDad » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:20 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
CadensDad wrote:

Yeah , and you'll spend it all fixing all the diseases/viruses/ :-{ %-6 in your willy.

I'm gonna wrap it before I pack it, :-D Twice sometimes

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby great gretzky » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:48 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
Just to play devil's advocate, you don't know that the wife had engaged in any adulterous relations yet either.

Um, it said she'd said she'd been "working at a nearby store" to explain why she disappeared every day and why she had a new supply of cash. Unless she'd actually been selling cherry squishies for a while for real and just happened to start hooking that very day, I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption she'd been working at the brothel for a while...[/quote]

Eh, point taken. I was more trying to say it wasn't worth trying to differentiate between the two to say who was less wrong.[/quote]

Eh i disagree. Neither is right, but clearly the one who actually DID do something rather than someone who attempted to do something is more wrong, not to mention the exposure of diseases issue. The account said "working at a brothel" and I don't imagine that keep you around if you aren't doing the deed. Hubby ain't no saint, but in terms of intent versus actuality in addition to number of infractions, I think wifey is much more in the wrong. Not to mention that if she was gone all the time, and not sleeping with him for this period of time (conjecture, i know), it would make his temptation more understanding, if not ok. It's screwed up either way though.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:35 pm

Lofunzo wrote:

I would think most people do.

is that like a "gee this lapdance costs $25 and the stripper says she doesnt have change :-? so i guess i'll just give her $30
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby CadensDad » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:38 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
is that like a "gee this lapdance costs $25 and the stripper says she doesnt have change :-? so i guess i'll just give her $30

That happens to you to? I figure with all that tip money they would have change for you, but they never do

CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:17 pm

CadensDad wrote:I'm thinking of making a career change and have seriously considered going into being a prostitute, I figure 3 customers a day at 150 per thats 450 a day work 4-5 days a week...... should be killer money

Unless you have a stable of customers lined up, I'm sure that a pimp will have something to say about you taking how all of the $$.

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:

I would think most people do.

No. That's like I know that you are going to give the bouncer over there $20 so here's a little extra.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby zepfan » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:15 pm

The husband should have played it off as if he knew she was working there and going there only to confront her. If he was slick enough he could have taken the high road during the divorce procedure. :-b

"My cat's breath smells like cat food." - R. Wiggum
zepfan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 5)

Previous

Return to General Talk