Return to General Talk

Question: Do You Tip Her?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Question: Do You Tip Her?

Postby Lofunzo » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm

pjalst wrote:
bigken117 wrote:
CadensDad wrote:How can he be mad?

His wife's a whore. I think he has pretty good reason.

Ok, why is she a whore? What is he? She's doing it to help with finaces, he's just doing it to get some strange and spending the couples finances to get it. So I ask, who's worse? I'm the last one to judge, but neither of them should be throwing stones.

Why is she a whore?? Could have something to do with her having sex for money in a brothel. While she could be "helping with the finances", we really don't know that.

It turns out his wife had decided to make a little extra money on the side, telling her husband she was working at a nearby store to explain where she disappeared to every day and where her supply of cash came from.

Why did she need this money?? Getting money on the side could also mean that she just wanted a little bit for extra spending money. We don't know. I do know that, even if we needed extra money to pay the bills, I would expect my wife of 14+ years to come to me and devise a plan rather than work as a prostitute behind my back.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:50 pm

There is little to no difference between these two. The wife's a whore for selling her body and the husband's a pig for paying for it. It's sad that they're out there basically wanting the same thing when, if they'd talked or something, they could stay home and make each other happy.

And, Aussie, is that a real hooker? Good Lord. She gets paid with the lights out I bet. :-o
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby pjalst » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:... The wife's a whore for selling her body and the husband's a pig for paying for it...

Ya, paying for it is ridiculous when yo can get it for free. ;-7
pjalst
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 98)

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:32 pm

pjalst wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:... The wife's a whore for selling her body and the husband's a pig for paying for it...

Ya, paying for it is ridiculous when yo can get it for free. ;-7

Not sure I understand the ;-7 at the end of that sentence. :-?
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:12 pm

Somewhere out there, the makers of Saw V just had an idea for another sick death trap. :-B
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 451)

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:31 pm

You always pay for it, some ways are just less obvious than others.

Anyways pertaining to the topic, I agree, we don't know her financial situation, this could be to support a surgery for a dying mother, or for getting some funds for a new wardrobe. So let's not assume it's for a "good" reason for no reason, and just say they both have problems, neither can really be mad at each other, and I hope they have no kids.
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby great gretzky » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:50 pm

pretty much getting paid for sex is by definition a "whore."

And while hubby isn't 100 percent in the right, he didn't actually cheat yet, he just intended to, which is bad. And for all we know it was a one-off proposition.

His wife on the other hand actually did cheat on him several times already. And she did it in "cold blood" so to speak, whereas if the guy's story is reasonable, his seems more of an "in the moment" variety insofar as going to a brothel can be.

Both are wrong, but in my eyes, its not equivalent either.
great gretzky
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby KCollins1304 » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:39 pm

great gretzky wrote:pretty much getting paid for sex is by definition a "whore."

And while hubby isn't 100 percent in the right, he didn't actually cheat yet, he just intended to, which is bad. And for all we know it was a one-off proposition.

His wife on the other hand actually did cheat on him several times already. And she did it in "cold blood" so to speak, whereas if the guy's story is reasonable, his seems more of an "in the moment" variety insofar as going to a brothel can be.

Just to play devil's advocate, you don't know that the wife had engaged in any adulterous relations yet either.
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby AussieDodger » Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:59 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:And, Aussie, is that a real hooker? Good Lord. She gets paid with the lights out I bet. :-o

It might be. I typed ugly hooker into Google Images and that was picture number 1.
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 143)

Postby Big Pimpin » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:00 pm

KCollins1304 wrote:
great gretzky wrote:pretty much getting paid for sex is by definition a "whore."

Just to play devil's advocate, you don't know that the wife had engaged in any adulterous relations yet either.

Um, it said she'd said she'd been "working at a nearby store" to explain why she disappeared every day and why she had a new supply of cash. Unless she'd actually been selling cherry squishies for a while for real and just happened to start hooking that very day, I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption she'd been working at the brothel for a while...
Big Pimpin
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk