Anyone have a promo code for CBS? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Anyone have a promo code for CBS?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Anyone have a promo code for CBS?

Postby kingmike74 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:44 pm

Am I supposed to be seeing a 50% promo? All I get is the page to create team.
"I can't wait to put the uniform on each day" ~ Bobby Cox
kingmike74
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby BabySitler » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Once you go through the process the league will cost you $89.99 at the time of purchase (it is 50% off the regular rate of $179.99, but still a big savings over the $149.99 earlybird rate). And, remember, this must be a new league, not an existing one just being renewed through CBS Sportsline.
"The Greeks didn't write obituaries, they only asked one question: Did he have passion?"
BabySitler
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kingmike74 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:07 pm

I still would like to see the price before purchasing.
kingmike74
General Manager
General Manager

Postby BabySitler » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Gosh, I'm not really sure what to tell you except for you have to go through the process of paying for the league before you know what you are paying, I guess. I can't see the same thing you are seeing because I already have leagues and am not starting new... Here is information about it on my Refer a Friend link:

**This offer of a onetime 50% discount from the 2010 Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League full price of One Hundred Seventy-Nine Dollars and Ninety-Nine Cents ($179.99) (the "Offer",) is only open to individuals who create a new 2010 CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Commissioner League between January 19, 2010 and April 22, 2010 and who qualify with the eligibility requirements below. Existing leagues are not eligible for this Offer. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, including Prepay and Early Bird. In order to be eligible to receive the Offer you must be thirteen (13) years of age or older or of legal age in your area of residence, reside in one of the fifty (50) states of the United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (Excluding Quebec) and fall within one (1) of the following categories. Offer is void where prohibited. This Offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice. Certain terms and restrictions apply. Offer expires on April 22, 2010.

Disclaimer: Save new contacts to your CBSSports.com Fantasy contact list. By creating a contact list and saving your contacts, you acknowledge and agree that you have all necessary rights to create the contact list and to grant CBS Interactive Inc. ("CBSI") the right to store on their servers the contact list you create. Furthermore, you release CBSI from liability for any and all legal claims in connection with CBSI's storing of your contact list.
"The Greeks didn't write obituaries, they only asked one question: Did he have passion?"
BabySitler
College Coach
College Coach

Postby BabySitler » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 pm

Click on the link "Lock in Savings Now"
Last edited by BabySitler on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BabySitler
College Coach
College Coach

Postby zug007 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:41 pm

After you create the league, under the right hand side message center, click lock in savings now, this will show you the 89.99 price. when you go to submit payment it should tell you the price before you actually submit payment.

2010 Season
go to http://cbssports.com/ref/38637330

and create a league and enjoy 50% off purchase price.

or if interested, email me at and we can arrange for paypal payment and i can tell you a method to allow you to RENEW an existing league and still pay only 89.99 for renewal.
Last edited by zug007 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
zug007
T-Ball Trainer

Postby BabySitler » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Keep in mind, your team is still on free trial until you actually pay with credit card and you will see the $89.99 amount being charged before you pay. This is a legitimate offer from CBS Sportsline; might as well take advantage of it.
Last edited by BabySitler on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BabySitler
College Coach
College Coach

Postby kingmike74 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Got it, thanks for the info.

And Babysitler gets the renowned ;-D also.
kingmike74
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TheJoker » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:18 pm

zug007 is the man!
I got the tip on how to renew my league (and $ave) and it worked like a charm.
I knew this was legit cuz I had done it for the other sports this year (football & hockey) but couldn't find the code for baseball

big props to zug for hooking me up

;-D ;-D

TheJoker
TheJoker
T-Ball Trainer

Postby bigmck » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:45 pm

zug007 wrote: or if interested, email me at newmets@gmail.com and we can arrange for paypal payment and i can tell you a method to allow you to RENEW an existing league and still pay only 89.99 for renewal.

If this is a legit deal, why don't you tell us how it works. There is nothing on CBS about this so it makes me a little leary about the whole deal.
bigmck
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 62)

PreviousNext

Return to Commissioner's Corner