League Chat - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to The Kevin DuBrow Memorial League (KDML)

League Chat

Moderator: Mookie4ever

Re: League Chat

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Tue May 06, 2008 7:02 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Broncmet724 wrote:I who? Pod what?

I have a Walkman <grin>

I can send you a tape or an 8-track ;-)

Nice job -- I listen to a lot of podcasts on FBBaseball and you guys are on par with what's out there. Given that you have some sound stuff to talk about, which you did for sure, your biggest plus is that you are "listenable" ... a lot of the podcasters are god awful annoying.
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue May 06, 2008 11:10 pm

OneLoveBoomer wrote:Nice job -- I listen to a lot of podcasts on FBBaseball and you guys are on par with what's out there. Given that you have some sound stuff to talk about, which you did for sure, your biggest plus is that you are "listenable" ... a lot of the podcasters are god awful annoying.

Thanks man! That is what we are shooting for ;-) Well, we are shooting for "birdie" but I am happy with the progress at this point, and we will only get better as things get more comfortable, etc...

Thanks again ;-D
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu May 08, 2008 12:22 am

Hey guys, could you take a look at a trade offer I got in my other league? I think its a no-brainer, but I always find myself second-guessing when it comes to my bigger money deep keeper...Thanks in advance ;-)

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=344088
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu May 08, 2008 10:37 am

Hey guys - the second episode of The Can of Corn is up, and we would appreciate all the listener feedback, etc we can get ;-)

So, if you haven't listened/subscribed yet, give us a shot and you might just like it :-o B-)

Thanks in advance ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby OneLoveBoomer » Wed May 21, 2008 4:02 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Hey guys - the second episode of The Can of Corn is up, and we would appreciate all the listener feedback, etc we can get ;-)

So, if you haven't listened/subscribed yet, give us a shot and you might just like it :-o B-)

Thanks in advance ;-D

Hey I've been listening to all your shows still -- doing a nice job. ;-D
OneLoveBoomer
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1)

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu May 22, 2008 12:15 am

OneLoveBoomer wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Hey guys - the second episode of The Can of Corn is up, and we would appreciate all the listener feedback, etc we can get ;-)

Thanks in advance ;-D

Hey I've been listening to all your shows still -- doing a nice job. ;-D

Thanks man! We will have another one coming out tomorrow afternoon (hopefully - we have had some production problems and Darren is out of town). Hope you continue to listen, and anyone who hasn't had a chance can pile on too ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue May 27, 2008 12:41 am

I hate my pitching...

I knew I was going to need some help to maximize the output from my guys, but they have been remarkably terrible at the end of games, etc !+)

Looks like I'm going to need some serious help to stay in the upper half of the standings unless some guys step it up %-6
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:02 pm

I am looking to pick up some pitching stats, and am willing to trade one of my OFs and an SP, etc for some help at SP and CL. Let me know if you guys have any offers you want to make!

Michael
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:59 am

Hey guys - would you mind looking over my trade post involving me acquiring Webb in my keeper league?

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=360050

Thanks in advance ;-D
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Postby ayebatter » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:06 am

Hey ! Congrats to the league champ - I forgot who it was, but hey - nice season Champ. :-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1299)

PreviousNext

Return to The Kevin DuBrow Memorial League (KDML)