Chicago area 5x5 AL opening - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Chicago area 5x5 AL opening

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Chicago area 5x5 AL opening

Postby Ryno84MVP » Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Dear fellow rotisserie baseball owners:

If you are looking for a new rotisserie baseball challenge, we have an opening in my AL-only league (I run the NL side of this league and 8 of the current owners are also in the AL league). The league was originally built as an "expert" or "masters" type league, but what that really means is that the league is made up of serious, active, experienced and knowledgeable owners (some might even call them "sharks").

It's an AL-only, 12 team, standard 5x5 (avg, hr, rbi, sb, runs, wins, saves, era, whip and strikeouts), ultra type league (we draft 17 reserves following the auction including minor league players), with 40-man rosters (23 active and 17 reserves), up to 18 keepers (maximum of 15 active players and maximum of 6 minor league reserves), daily transactions, $300 league fee plus costs (web site & conference room). The auction will be held in the Chicago area on 3/29/07 (opening day weekend is permanently set as our auction date). We had two teams drop out (but have already replaced one), so the two new owners would hold a mini-draft to split-up those players and stock their teams. If you are interested, let me know and I can send you some additional information.

Email - JoePierotti@gmail.com
Ryno84MVP
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds