LFG.. err, Looking for a place to play! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

LFG.. err, Looking for a place to play!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

LFG.. err, Looking for a place to play!

Postby bananaphone » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:26 am

Since I don't really have a solid community of fantasy baseball fans around here, I look to the internet to find good leagues. I have one that I'm currently involved in, and really like it, but I'd like to get involved in another league. I'm kind of a fanatic about this, as probably most of you are, and just love playing. Anyways, I'm hoping someone on here is in need of another player to put in a league. I'm all for taking over an existing team (actually that would be very interesting and probably challenging), joining fresh, or whatever. I just want a good solid league to play in, preferrably a keeper league of some sort, but I'm not picky. If you've got something, the email notification thing will let me know, or if you want to talk to me directly mah AIM handle is hilikuS999.

If you just wanna talk baseball that's cool too!

Thanks in advance,
BP
bananaphone
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: LFG.. err, Looking for a place to play!

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:55 am

theres a place right here in the cafe where all your league finding dreams can come true, just head right through this link into the classifieds

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=12
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 453)

Postby nick11211 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:00 pm

i am in a league right now we need 8 more active players you can join that league if you want its a money league and all the money will go into the prize pool if you want more info check out this link http://16teamdyn08.proboards105.com/index.cgi
nick11211
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby brockwilliams » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:24 pm

I have a league located in Charlotte NC area. We have owners from all around the states and cities surrounding Charlotte. This is a LIVE DRAFT you must attend. It is a NL only, 5x5, auction style keeper league with a 260 cap. Entry fee is $200 with the winner taking home over $1000. We pay out 3 places. This is a very good and very competitive league. It is not a league for first timers. We will hold an expansion draft for all the new teams, I believe this is the fairest way to handle this. The order will be random and a live(online) serpentine draft will take place sometime in early March. Each team will get 6 keepers at their current salaries. There are some very nice player to be had. All teams should be able to compete right away. If you are interested I'll send you the constitution and rules.

Please contact me at mailto:bmw.99@sbcglobal.net or PM here.

Brock Williams
brockwilliams
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby bananaphone » Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:52 pm

I guess I should mention that I'm from Central New York. Thanks for the offer though brock, seems like a pretty hardcore league!
bananaphone
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Classifieds