IM LOOKING FOR A FREE KEEPER LEAGUE PREFERA YAHOO 5X5 LEAGUE - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

IM LOOKING FOR A FREE KEEPER LEAGUE PREFERA YAHOO 5X5 LEAGUE

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

IM LOOKING FOR A FREE KEEPER LEAGUE PREFERA YAHOO 5X5 LEAGUE

Postby PINNACLE PLAYBOY » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:06 am

PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME AND MY BUDDY FROM THESE NON ACTIVE YAHOO LEAGUES! WERE BOTH TIRED OF COMPETING AGAINST LESS THAN HALF A LEAGUE AT THIS TIME OF YEAR YEAR AFTER YEAR! WE BOTH HAVE 2 PRIVATE LEAGUES AND 2 PUBLIC TEAMS A PIECE AND THE PRIVATE LEAGUES WE ARE IN TOGETHER HAS RECENTLY BEEN RUINED BY A GUY DROPPING ALL OF HIS PLAYERS! ADD THIS SITUATION WITH 3-4 DEAD TEAMS IN OUR 10 TEAM LEAGUE AND THE FUN IS DWINDLING FOR US! BOTH OF US PLAY FANTASY SPORTS YEAR ROUND! BASEBALL IS MY FORTE WHILE BASKETBALL IS REALLY MY BUDDIES FORTE! BUT HE IS A GREAT PERSONALITY TO HAVE IN A LEAGUE AND IS GUARANTEED TO BE ACTIVE TILL THE END! SO CAN ANY ONE HELP US FILL OUR VOID IN ONE OF YOUR LEAGUES?(LOOKING FOR MIXED LEAGUE ONLY NOT AL OR NL ONLY)! ID ALSO LIKE TO DO A COUPLE MOCK DRAFTS IF I COULD GET IN ON SOME WITH YOU GUYS TO SEE WHO IS GOING WHERE THIS YEAR! -TRENT-
PINNACLE PLAYBOY
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:10 am

Hey man, I was thinking of starting up a Yahoo! private league within the next week or so with a couple of guys I know through football. If it pans out, I'll send you a PM with the information, and you and your buddy can sign up.
The Great Gambini
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Football

TY

Postby PINNACLE PLAYBOY » Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:23 am

ILL LET MY BUDDY KNOW! HE IS OUT OF TOWN ON BUSINESS RIGHT NOW ,BUT WILL BE BACK ON FRIDAY! ILL HAVE HIM SIGN UP FOR THIS GREAT SITE! WILL THIS BE A KEEPER LEAGUE OR STANDARD ROTO LEAGUE?-TRENT
PINNACLE PLAYBOY
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby The Great Gambini » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:16 am

Not quite sure...it's up for discussion.
If it is a keeper or dynasty, then I'd create our own forums somewhere where we could do off-season stuff, because I don't believe you can do it for free thru Yahoo.
The Great Gambini
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby swingaway » Sun Feb 15, 2004 1:32 pm

yahoo groups are free i think cause im in one and its says yahoo ggroups are sponsered by advertisements or something.
swingaway
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly Winner

YEAH YOU CAN DO IT THROUGH YAHOO AND ITS FREE

Postby PINNACLE PLAYBOY » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:15 am

WE JUST HAVE AN OFFLINE DRAFT AND AS COMMISSIONER UNDER LEAGUE SETTINGS YOU WOULD SELECT THE APPROPRIATE DRAFT WHICH HAS ALL THE PLAYERS AVAILABLE AND YOU WOULD INSERT THE PLAYERS WE DRAFTED TO THEIR APPROPRIATE TEAM WHICH DRAFTED THEM! IVE NEVER DONE IT BEFORE BUT IVE HEARD OF PEOPLE DOING IT! PERHAPS YOU COULD POST SOMEWHERE ELSE TO THE MODERATORS ON THIS SITE WHO ARE MORE EXPERIENCED AND COULD STEAR US IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION! I THINK WE STILL NEED A SEPARATE FORUM TO MEET TO HAVE OUR DRAFT THOUGH!IT WOULD BE BETTER IF SOMEONE WHOS DONE THIS BEFORE STARTED A LEAGUE AND ALLOWED US TO JOIN THEM!
PINNACLE PLAYBOY
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby The Great Gambini » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:39 pm

I have done this before, in fact I'm in the middle of one for fantasy football. I just would prefer doing it on Yahoo where you just click and drag the player you select because it's much easier. We could do a live draft or maybe a slow one on Yahoo.
(Made by the brilliant MZimm)
The Great Gambini
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds