tuff_gong wrote:So you guys are positive nothing bad can happen from wearing new hat in the shower or putting in the microwave? I wanna break it in but am reluctant to do these things to a D-Backs hat I paid $33 for.
Who mentioned a microwave??
I don't see how a microwave could help unless you watch it very carefully (assuming that this technique works). You will either have no water molecules to agitate or too many, if it is already wet.*
I make this statement not knowing if there is any water in a brand new hat.