* Live auction with the vast majority of the league in attendance
* existing league looking for elite competition; The league is filled with equally knowledgeable and ACTIVE owners.
* at least 10, preferrably 12 teams
* age range roughly 30
* Ideally in New York City, but I would be open to go to the 'burbs of NYC if need be (Jersey, Queens, Brookly, Staten Island, etc) for the auction, if need be.
* keeper, not redraft league
* there's a minor league component as well
* MLB universe
* standard 5x5 cats for the most part (not interested in a 10x10 league) but other flavors like OPS, OBP, QS, etc are fine, just don't want 20 categories
* prefer roto to H2H
* hopefully it's a "money" league of at least few hundred $ buy-in
note: I will be out of the country from 3/25-4/12 (but will have some access to my team), and have plans already on 3/22 so I couldn't make a draft that day.
If you think your league may be close to matching the above, PM me or post here with any constition or more color about the league (obviously covering some of the issues noted above)
I'd be fine taking over an existing team or joining a league from scratch.
Yes, I'm incredibly active and knowledgable.
Last edited by Curtis Pride on Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.