TP Ideas? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

TP Ideas?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: TP Ideas?

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:29 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
tuckerman85 wrote:an upper decker would be lethal.. I had a friend do it at a frat party once and he scared half of the chicks out of the place. The worst part is it is almost impossible to clean up without reaching your hand right in there.

lol... I've heard about that prank. Nasty! :-b

Hmmm. Why didn't I think of that?? :-C
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:31 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:Hmmm.

1)It's a girl that don't drink. So I seriously doubt the idea of stealing stuff from the dorm is going to work. Might look around but I don't think the success rate is really high. Plus she's got nothing in her dorm room. What am I going to steal? Her box of DVDs?

2)Upper decker would be kinda too mean. I mean all I had to clean up was silly string and shaving cream and (I assume) cheeze it sprays...with old newspaper and toilet papers mixed in. I mean it wasn't a professional job by any means.

I'll think on it. I got a good semester left where we live on the same floor. I'll have something.

Edit: I got tped because they are a destructive bunch with nothing better to do. I'm not the first, I won't be the last this winter break I bet.

You lost me. You guys live in a dorm?? How exactly did she TP your "house"??

If you live in a standard dorm, you could always penny her in her room.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:49 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
PlayingWithFire wrote:Hmmm.

1)It's a girl that don't drink. So I seriously doubt the idea of stealing stuff from the dorm is going to work. Might look around but I don't think the success rate is really high. Plus she's got nothing in her dorm room. What am I going to steal? Her box of DVDs?

2)Upper decker would be kinda too mean. I mean all I had to clean up was silly string and shaving cream and (I assume) cheeze it sprays...with old newspaper and toilet papers mixed in. I mean it wasn't a professional job by any means.

I'll think on it. I got a good semester left where we live on the same floor. I'll have something.

Edit: I got tped because they are a destructive bunch with nothing better to do. I'm not the first, I won't be the last this winter break I bet.

You lost me. You guys live in a dorm?? How exactly did she TP your "house"??

If you live in a standard dorm, you could always penny her in her room.

Winter break.
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:05 pm

i think he thinks you shoulda put "room" and not "house"....

something that i did to get someone back was to cram a bunch of food into the heaters in the room. im assuming you guys have them in your rooms....onions, ham, cheese, tomatoes, etc... it essentially stinks of old rotted food for a few days....also, the best, easiest, least mean prank, is just tilting a bucket of water on the outside of their door, and when they wake up in the morning and open the door, still groggly eyed, they get water all over them. same thing applies with a trash can...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:29 pm

I mean to say I got my house tped here during winter break. I live away from the college during breaks.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Snakes Gould » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:29 am

but you guys live on the same floor? im so lost now.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 65)

Postby PlayingWithFire » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:38 am

We live on the same floor when school is going on. But I got tped during the winter break(in other words, now!) when we are both back in Kansas City and live in houses...

Now question
This confusion stems from
1)My lack of skill in the English Language
2)My confusing logic
3)Message Board
4)Steroid
5)Don King

pick one.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Old_Style » Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:41 am

Fill a manila envelope with shaving cream. Slide the open end of the envelope underneath their door and step on it as hard as you can. I've never tried it myself, but I hear it works good.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Lofunzo » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:28 am

Old_Style wrote:Fill a manila envelope with shaving cream. Slide the open end of the envelope underneath their door and step on it as hard as you can. I've never tried it myself, but I hear it works good.

Meh. How much shaving cream can you fit into a manilla envelope and still slide it under the door.

PWF.......Please tell us your exact living situation relative to this person now and for the next few weeks.
Lofunzo

Postby Old_Style » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:45 am

Lofunzo wrote:
Old_Style wrote:Fill a manila envelope with shaving cream. Slide the open end of the envelope underneath their door and step on it as hard as you can. I've never tried it myself, but I hear it works good.

Meh. How much shaving cream can you fit into a manilla envelope and still slide it under the door.

That's true. Upper decker gets my vote than. ;-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk