TP Ideas? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

TP Ideas?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

TP Ideas?

Postby PlayingWithFire » Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:56 pm

Hey guys. Haven't been around a lot this season. College is killing my computer time. I tried a couple times to log on while I was drunk without much success. You guys wouldn't want me to post drunk anyway. The Royals hasn't done anything terribly exciting(Guillen, ho-hum...) to brag about and I'm still waiting for Devil Driver to give me a sig because I thought Scott Olsen would have a better season than Erik Bedard last offseason.

Either way, back to the subject at hand. I was not pleased to find my house tped last week. And being the "not-very-creative" and "lazy with thought" person I am. I'd rather use other people's good idea rather than spending 3 hours to think of a bad idea on tping. I remember seeing a tp thread a long time ago, but I don't know what kind of search word to use to look that up.

Well, being in my situation. There's a couple requirements when it comes to TPing.
1. Cheap(I'm a college student, I can't spend a lot of money on TP)
2. Efficient(I don't have a 10 men crew, the most I can get is probably 3)

With those 2 in mind, let your imagination fly...I'll just try and get over the Jose Guillen signing. :-t
Are you interested in joining a 28 teams dynasty league? If so, PM me.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: TP Ideas?

Postby PlayingWithFire » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:25 pm

bump?
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:25 pm

How about you come up with something new?? I would never counter someone's prank with the same prank unless it involved sleeping with my significant other. Do you ever go to his/their house?? If so, all that you need is some fast food. Let it brew and then leave them an upper decker.

P.S. I would assume that Taco Bell or White Castle would be best.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Postby Madison » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:25 pm

Did a search for "TPing" (without the quotes). Only got 4 or 5 hits. Here's the thread:

http://www.fantasybaseballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=141515&p=1051994&hilit=TPing#p1051994

Search engine is quite good. ;-) :-D
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby DevilDriver » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:29 pm

PlayingWithFire wrote:I'm still waiting for Devil Driver to give me a sig because I thought Scott Olsen would have a better season than Erik Bedard last offseason.

Sorry.. haven't had time to make it yet. I'll try to get it to you soon.
DevilDriver
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:13 am

i agree with lofunzo. you cant re-tp someone if they did it to you...lets hear alittle bg story as to why you got tp'ed...

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby YerInUrine » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:28 am

If you know the person/people who did it, and are on good terms with them, I recommend stealing all of their stuff. Back in my dorm days, there was nothing like stealing someones coveted beer mirror, or poster. Something that is unique and they are proud to own it... and then of course proudly displaying it on your wall for the next time they stop by. This is at least a 3 person job (1 lookout, 1 thief, and then handoff to the "getaway guys") and it is best to do under the cover of darkness (when their smashed and relentlessly trying to score). Good luck.
YerInUrine
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Football

Postby tuckerman85 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:48 am

an upper decker would be lethal.. I had a friend do it at a frat party once and he scared half of the chicks out of the place. The worst part is it is almost impossible to clean up without reaching your hand right in there.
tuckerman85
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby StlSluggers » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:48 pm

tuckerman85 wrote:an upper decker would be lethal.. I had a friend do it at a frat party once and he scared half of the chicks out of the place. The worst part is it is almost impossible to clean up without reaching your hand right in there.

lol... I've heard about that prank. Nasty! :-b
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby PlayingWithFire » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:05 pm

Hmmm.

1)It's a girl that don't drink. So I seriously doubt the idea of stealing stuff from the dorm is going to work. Might look around but I don't think the success rate is really high. Plus she's got nothing in her dorm room. What am I going to steal? Her box of DVDs?

2)Upper decker would be kinda too mean. I mean all I had to clean up was silly string and shaving cream and (I assume) cheeze it sprays...with old newspaper and toilet papers mixed in. I mean it wasn't a professional job by any means.

I'll think on it. I got a good semester left where we live on the same floor. I'll have something.

Edit: I got tped because they are a destructive bunch with nothing better to do. I'm not the first, I won't be the last this winter break I bet.
PlayingWithFire
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to General Talk