BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Poll ended at Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm

Gob Bluth
13
50%
Larry David
13
50%
 
Total votes : 26

BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby Old_Style » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:15 pm

Image
Vs.
Image
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:46 pm

What's worse, being stuck with a name like Gob or having a first name as your first and last name? Probably being named Gob I would imagine. Either way, I've never heard of Gob or Mr. David. Abstaining again.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby cordscords » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:47 pm

Bald A-Hole!
cordscords
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4343
(Past Year: 20)
Joined: 23 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby mweir145 » Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:55 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:What's worse, being stuck with a name like Gob or having a first name as your first and last name? Probably being named Gob I would imagine. Either way, I've never heard of Gob or Mr. David. Abstaining again.

GOB is an abbreviation for George Oscar Bluth.
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 10)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:03 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Either way, I've never heard of Gob or Mr. David. Abstaining again.


Don't you have a TV at your house?
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:30 pm

AussieDodger wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Either way, I've never heard of Gob or Mr. David. Abstaining again.


Don't you have a TV at your house?


Somewhere I think. :-B

We don't watch 'shows' much. Movies, sporting events, and kid's channels, but not these shows that a lot of you guys are into. So I'm a bit, or way, behind the times I guess. I didn't grow up with a TV though, so I think I don't watch it as much as most people because of that. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not patient enough to sit down for an hour at a time to watch other people do stuff. Oh, unless it's a sport. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby AussieDodger » Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:39 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:Either way, I've never heard of Gob or Mr. David. Abstaining again.


Don't you have a TV at your house?


Somewhere I think. :-B

We don't watch 'shows' much. Movies, sporting events, and kid's channels, but not these shows that a lot of you guys are into. So I'm a bit, or way, behind the times I guess. I didn't grow up with a TV though, so I think I don't watch it as much as most people because of that. Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not patient enough to sit down for an hour at a time to watch other people do stuff. Oh, unless it's a sport. :-D


I was the opposite , TV was the babysitter growing up.
Kramer , Mr Burns , Beavis , Hulk Hogan etc are all old friends ;-D
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11357
(Past Year: 19)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby TheA'sFatLeadoffMan » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:02 pm

Gob isn't a bad bad if you know how it's pronounced, which is the same way you pronounce the book of Job in the Bible.

Jobe is how they pronounce Gob, not Gawb.
Image
TheA'sFatLeadoffMan
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1505
Joined: 7 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:17 pm

AussieDodger wrote:I was the opposite , TV was the babysitter growing up.
Kramer , Mr Burns , Beavis , Hulk Hogan etc are all old friends ;-D


Don't take this the wrong way but I'm sorry. I grew up with woods and a creek for my backyard and I think I'm better for it. My grandmother-in-law gave my kid a video when he was about 2 titled 4-hour babysitter. We gave it back.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11420
(Past Year: 6)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: BoTVC Round 2 - Gob Bluth Vs. Larry David

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:26 pm

down with gob. he took out mi favorito.
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 1
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(1:10 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Boston at Tampa Bay
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Baltimore
(1:35 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(2:15 pm)
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(4:05 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(8:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact