What Is The Worst Song Of All Time? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby phillyphan12 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:09 pm

sgnilloccaz wrote:IDK the name of it but it went, "I'm blue if i was green i would die"


that song is bad but its bad in an awesome way, definately not the worst of all time as i jam to it on occassion.
Image
phillyphan12
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 635
Joined: 11 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: STUDLYVILLE

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:56 pm

I Kissed a Girl - catchy right now, but I'm bound to hate it when it gets played out :-o
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafecasterTrivia Time Trial Champion
Posts: 1785
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:34 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I Kissed a Girl - catchy right now, but I'm bound to hate it when it gets played out :-o

It got played out about halfway through the second time for me. And at one point I managed to find 3 radio stations playing it at the same time. :-P
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:09 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
Dr. Duran Duran wrote:I Kissed a Girl - catchy right now, but I'm bound to hate it when it gets played out :-o

It got played out about halfway through the second time for me. And at one point I managed to find 3 radio stations playing it at the same time. :-P


If that happened to me I would vomit uncontrollably....
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 11421
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:30 pm

To be honest, I've never heard of this "I Kissed a Girl" song but have only heard about it just by browsing at Youtube videos and had seen the descriptions of people's covers on it or parodies of it. I just tracked down the official video and while annoying, I'm glad it hasn't infiltrated my short-term memory. The girl singing it is kind of cute, kind of looks like my best friend's sister.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby bigken117 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:54 am

I was at this girl's desk today at work and she had radio streaming and that song came on and she was like "Oh I hate this song" I asked what it was, she's said "It's (whatever her name is) you've never heard it?" Nope. But if I never hear it again, I'll be OK.
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12879
(Past Year: 248)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby curious_george_43545 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:01 am

bigken117 wrote:I was at this girl's desk today at work and she had radio streaming and that song came on and she was like "Oh I hate this song" I asked what it was, she's said "It's (whatever her name is) you've never heard it?" Nope. But if I never hear it again, I'll be OK.


Shes hiding something.
Image
Go Braves!
curious_george_43545
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar

Posts: 5200
Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Ohio

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby wake » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:14 am

I also hate that pussycat dolls song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ

I want to know who came up with the terrible lyrics for that song- "When I grow up.. I wanna have boobies"
Image
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 1321
Joined: 24 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:40 am

wake wrote:I also hate that pussycat dolls song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ

I want to know who came up with the terrible lyrics for that song- "When I grow up.. I wanna have boobies"


Sounds like something I would write. :-B
Image
Dr. Duran Duran
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar
CafecasterTrivia Time Trial Champion
Posts: 1785
Joined: 20 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Here, there and everywhere

Re: What Is The Worst Song Of All Time?

Postby teddy ballgame » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:42 am

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:
wake wrote:I also hate that pussycat dolls song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ

I want to know who came up with the terrible lyrics for that song- "When I grow up.. I wanna have boobies"


Sounds like something I would write. :-B

You trying to tell us something? 8-o :-b
Image
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 11485
Joined: 7 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Beantown

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact