Looking to start a new Dynasty League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking to start a new Dynasty League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking to start a new Dynasty League

Postby triple3play » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:30 pm

hey everyone. ive been playing fantasy baseball for a few years now mainly with the same group of people in different leagues. alot of these owners come back year after year but abandon their team when they arent doing well, or just arent into as much as other owners to really keep pace with the rest of the league....therefore, i thought maybe i would try to start a new league with active, competitive strangers. I was thinking a 10 team, daily, head-to-head, points league. the weeks would run mon-sun and you play one team per week with two divisions. It would be a full dynasty league with a minor league roster also, where you carry your full team over from one year to the next. Ive read about some leagues doing a "Kentucky Derby Draft" which sounded like a great idea but ive never tried it and would like to. Basically, we would pick a draft order, but whoever gets the first pick actaully gets to choose what pick they want, then the second would go and so on. we would have one MLB draft like that and then a minor league draft in the same fashion. I figured that once we get 10 owners then we can all discuss the rules, point system, roster limits and all that good stuff together. The only things im set on is that it is a daily, head-to-head points league. if anyone is interested you can email me at mailto:Cavemanrfg@aol.com
triple3play
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking to start a new Dynasty League

Postby sabak19 » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:39 pm

i'm interested and just e-mailed you!
go cubs!
sabak19
College Coach
College Coach

Postby botank24 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 2:14 pm

im interested if you still have openings, will this be an on line draft? email is mbotank24@yahoo.com
botank24
T-Ball Trainer

Postby The Bud Can » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:59 pm

triple3play -

If you are still looking towards putting this league together, I'm interested in joining. I am new to the Fantasy Cafe, but have been playing fantasy baseball for ten years, and take it only slightly more seriously than work. I will not be one of those "throw in the towel" types you speak of. If you are still putting this together, let me know. Thanks in advance.

TBC
The Bud Can
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds