Sigs - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Sigs

Moderators: deluxe_247, kimchi_chigae, Mookie4ever, Baseball Moderators

Test Dummy

Postby longlosers » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:29 am

I am willing to be your first test dummy! could you make me one with C.C. Sabathia, Jody Gerut, and Omar Vizquel all in it?

THANKS!
longlosers
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: have both

Postby M_Zimm » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:43 am

mets2theseries wrote:hey zimm, i have both programs, and i wouldn't mind getting a couple tips too. I'm trying to get Banners for the tops of my two websites, but don't seem get any responses. ( i know people are very busy). so i'm willing to try and give it a shot on my own.

thanks for any help!!

!+)

Yea, sure. I could help ya. It may be easiest if we use AIM. Let me know when you are on, I am on most of the day.
M_Zimm
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Re: Test Dummy

Postby eftda » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:48 am

longlosers wrote:I am willing to be your first test dummy! could you make me one with C.C. Sabathia, Jody Gerut, and Omar Vizquel all in it?

THANKS!

I'll try to do it today
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Test Dummy

Postby eftda » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:26 pm

longlosers wrote:I am willing to be your first test dummy! could you make me one with C.C. Sabathia, Jody Gerut, and Omar Vizquel all in it?

THANKS!

you want your name on it?
eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eftda » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:00 pm

eftda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby M_Zimm » Mon Feb 16, 2004 9:53 pm

justinA wrote:M Zimm, I also have both programs and I just wanna know what processes do u take to do ur sigs. You open all the pics ur gunna use and then what? Do u use the little freehand tool and trace around and then copy and paste into a new image or what? Thanks.

I open all the files and then I paste the player into a new image. The same size and everything. The I erase or use the freehand tool to get everything out of it. The if it is too big for the sig I downsize it. Then I paste it into the image. I then figure out how complicated of a BG I can have. If the pic is small i can have a cooler one, if it is big I can have like colors or a small logo. Then last I put on the words. I make the words the right size. I try to make them big but if I can't I make them smaller so it is small enough in bytes. Then last I put on my signature Zimm. I make that as pretty small usually depending on how much room I have in bytes.
That's pretty much it.
M_Zimm
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics Expert

Previous

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests