The Cafe Response Team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

The Cafe Response Team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby CadensDad » Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:09 am

New team leader I see
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 pm

CadensDad wrote:New team leader I see


Yup, I've been letting off the gas pedal lately. I used to answer about 30 questions a day three years ago, but I don't have the time to that these days anymore. :-b

If I remember right, I had about 300+ days at the top. Going to be a tough streak to beat.
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby Grounded Polo » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm

I lost my ambulance recently after like 460+ straight days. I'm surprised I had it for so long after being AWOL for 5-6 months. Looks like rump and AD are the only originals left. :-o
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6584
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:I lost my ambulance recently after like 460+ straight days. I'm surprised I had it for so long after being AWOL for 5-6 months. Looks like rump and AD are the only originals left. :-o


He's teetering on the edge too. :-b
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby CadensDad » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:50 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Grounded Polo wrote:I lost my ambulance recently after like 460+ straight days. I'm surprised I had it for so long after being AWOL for 5-6 months. Looks like rump and AD are the only originals left. :-o


He's teetering on the edge too. :-b


It's ok, no matter how many post I was making a day in here I never made it. At one point I was making around 20 a day for a week and couldn't make the team, but there was a few who made the team with under 60 post. Odd to me but oh well
Image

“Never argue with a idiot, because first they will bring you down to their level. Then beat you with experience.”
CadensDad
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 5977
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby AussieDodger » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 am

CadensDad wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
Grounded Polo wrote:I lost my ambulance recently after like 460+ straight days. I'm surprised I had it for so long after being AWOL for 5-6 months. Looks like rump and AD are the only originals left. :-o


He's teetering on the edge too. :-b


It's ok, no matter how many post I was making a day in here I never made it. At one point I was making around 20 a day for a week and couldn't make the team, but there was a few who made the team with under 60 post. Odd to me but oh well


I think the quality of the advice gets you in, not the quantity ;-7
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11363
(Past Year: 25)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:37 pm

I'm the only original left standing now. Sweet. B-)
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby Grounded Polo » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:16 pm

Good job, you get a higher percentage of your jollies from replying to a ton of questions with a thumbs up to boost your post count. :-)
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6584
(Past Year: 11)
Joined: 11 Aug 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 pm

Grounded Polo wrote:Good job, you get a higher percentage of your jollies from replying to a ton of questions with a thumbs up to boost your post count. :-)


;-D
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby Snakes Gould » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:24 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:I'm the only original left standing now. Sweet. B-)


rump was the last original?

491 days is pretty impressive in my eyes O:-) ;-D
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact