The Cafe Response Team - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

The Cafe Response Team

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby ayebatter » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 pm

I just ended a 750 days run (I was 30 days short of you AD), too much time away lately, so I'll have to start again. :-B
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 12220
(Past Year: 1280)
Joined: 15 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: I CAN SEE FOR MILES

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby dave knight » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:37 pm

I've been on a whole year now. Good stuff.
dave knight
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
Posts: 2412
Joined: 6 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:44 pm

ayebatter wrote:I just ended a 750 days run (I was 30 days short of you AD), too much time away lately, so I'll have to start again. :-B


I'm on 855 days. :-[

I should get a survivor icon for being the only original left: a Bentley ambulance will do. :-B
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby TICKETS » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:03 am

Free bump :-)
TICKETS
T-Ball Trainer


Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Mar 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby bigmex » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:54 pm

are you guys talking about making a post for that many straight days? if so how do you find that number? i know i havent been on that many consequtive days, but i plan on sticking around so i was wondering where i can go to find that info
bigmex
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 342
Joined: 31 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby mpieco » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:10 am

Wow, thank you. I just noticed that I had an icon. Very cool. I'll try to live up to it! ;-D



Note: I am going on vacation from August 8th-August 15th. It's ok if I am removed from the Cafe Response Team, I don't mind. I'll be just as active and helpful once I get back though!
(In reference to an Aaron Hill for David Price swap)

twinkypoop wrote:
mpieco wrote: You're my new hero if that gets accepted.


Trade accepted! Thanks for the help!
mpieco
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1336
Joined: 15 Jul 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby MaudDib » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:45 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
ayebatter wrote:I just ended a 750 days run (I was 30 days short of you AD), too much time away lately, so I'll have to start again. :-B


I'm on 855 days. :-[

I should get a survivor icon for being the only original left: a Bentley ambulance will do. :-B


Have to agree with Dodger. There should be an icon for anyone over 1000 days. So far Artful Dodger and MaudDib with kidsilk pretty close. After that the closest one is about a year away from meeting that mark.

Maybe something for 3 years which would be what 1095.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

Image
MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
Posts: 8016
(Past Year: 369)
Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:28 pm

MaudDib wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:
ayebatter wrote:I just ended a 750 days run (I was 30 days short of you AD), too much time away lately, so I'll have to start again. :-B


I'm on 855 days. :-[

I should get a survivor icon for being the only original left: a Bentley ambulance will do. :-B


Have to agree with Dodger. There should be an icon for anyone over 1000 days. So far Artful Dodger and MaudDib with kidsilk pretty close. After that the closest one is about a year away from meeting that mark.

Maybe something for 3 years which would be what 1095.


Ever since they handed out ambulance icons on this side of the Cafe, I'm the only one to not lose the icon. That's even more special. B-)

EDIT: ...though I'm sure if I didn't post here at all in the next month or so, that icon would be gone. :-b
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby KaPluie » Tue May 10, 2011 1:01 am

And we're got a new leader.... congrats avsfan4ever33! Go Wings!
KaPluie
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor


Posts: 826
Joined: 4 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: The Cafe Response Team

Postby The Artful Dodger » Sun May 15, 2011 2:43 pm

KaPluie wrote:And we're got a new leader.... congrats avsfan4ever33! Go Wings!


As I said some time ago...

The Artful Dodger wrote:None of you will beat my record of 300+ days and I had gone idle or so in the last 100 days of my Beetle reign. :^


}:-)
Image

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

User avatar
CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 21947
(Past Year: 670)
Joined: 3 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Downloading rice

PreviousNext

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact