Looking fo NL only Auction Keeper League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking fo NL only Auction Keeper League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking fo NL only Auction Keeper League

Postby oriolemagic » Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:12 am

Looking for money League, prefer Mid Atlantic or Northeast, for live auction...reasonable keeper rules, serious owners who wont spend the season fighting.

I moved to the Washington DC area last year and left my west coast league and joined a League on this coast only to find it full of inner fighting. I finished third as an expansion team and left behind a team with a $1 Brad Hawpe and a $3 Hanley Ramirez...I also had Billingsly, Lincecum and Penny, Valverede, and Oliver Perez, all at keeper values...I was in the race to the end and could have won if my pitching didn't collapse the last few weeks...That is how bad the league was, I will not return...I am not going to name the League I'm just hoping to make it a bad memory...

I go to Spring training every year, and would be an active member of your league who stays out of league squabbles or tries to offer solutions.

contact me at mailto:sgalindez@earthlink.net if you have an oppening and are not from the league I was in last year...there are a couple from that league if in another league I would consider, but most I would not...
oriolemagic
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking fo NL only Auction Keeper League

Postby THE DYNASTY KILLERS » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:02 pm

NL only 5x5 roto keeper league. 12 teams , live auction in NY. Email me BIGKENDOLL1@yahoo.com if interested. League made $6,800 last year and paid out to top 5.
THE DYNASTY KILLERS
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds