I know... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

I know...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I know...

Postby Sid Finch » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:42 pm

...Sid Finch is spelled wrong.

It's because (believe it or not) I'm not the real Sidd Finch. ;-)
Sid Finch
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 21
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I know...

Postby Old_Style » Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:52 pm

Thanks man. You really took a load off my mind. ;-7
Image
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6885
Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: at the last neighborhood corner tavern

Re: I know...

Postby AussieDodger » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:51 pm

Sid Finch wrote:...Sid Finch is spelled wrong.

It's because (believe it or not) I'm not the real Sidd Finch. ;-)


Oh what?
You've really let me down.
I was going to get you to sign some baseballs for my daughter Ebay.
Image
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
Posts: 11338
(Past Year: 143)
Joined: 22 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: What do you mean, Flash Gordon approaching?

Re: I know...

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:49 pm

Vote: Ban Sid Finch

:-b
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
(Past Year: 65)
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: I know...

Postby Sid Finch » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:54 pm

Old_Style wrote:Thanks man. You really took a load off my mind. ;-7


There were a few folks in another thread that seemed to be somewhat concerned about the spelling. I just wanted to clarify for their sake and to avoid any further confusion. :-S
Sid Finch
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 21
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I know...

Postby bigken117 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:07 pm

Sid Finch wrote:
Old_Style wrote:Thanks man. You really took a load off my mind. ;-7


There were a few folks in another thread that seemed to be somewhat concerned about the spelling. I just wanted to clarify for their sake and to avoid any further confusion. :-S


Concerned isn't the word you're looking for....it's confused...and Mookie gets confused easliy. He's Canadian so try and cut him some slack ;-)

FWIW, I am the original bigken117, and if you want me to sign something for you, let me know...I won my spelling bee in 2nd grade as my claim to fame :-b
Image

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12871
(Past Year: 255)
Joined: 15 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: posed in an awkward stance

Re: I know...

Postby Tavish » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:16 am

bigken117 wrote:
Sid Finch wrote:
Old_Style wrote:Thanks man. You really took a load off my mind. ;-7


There were a few folks in another thread that seemed to be somewhat concerned about the spelling. I just wanted to clarify for their sake and to avoid any further confusion. :-S


Concerned isn't the word you're looking for....it's confused...and Mookie gets confused easliy. He's Canadian so try and cut him some slack ;-)

FWIW, I am the original bigken117, and if you want me to sign something for you, let me know...I won my spelling bee in 2nd grade as my claim to fame :-b


The original spells it biggken117. I always thought you were just a fan of his. Color me informed. ;-D
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11066
(Past Year: 70)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I know...

Postby josebach » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:44 am

Anytime you have a misspelling in your user name, you're going to get hasseled. In addition, when you claim you spelled it wrong on purpose, most people won't believe you. It might be time for you to find a new forum as your reputation is shot all to hell now. ;-7 :-b
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2036
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Re: I know...

Postby Sid Finch » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:28 pm

josebach wrote:Anytime you have a misspelling in your user name, you're going to get hasseled. In addition, when you claim you spelled it wrong on purpose, most people won't believe you. It might be time for you to find a new forum as your reputation is shot all to hell now. ;-7 :-b


Oh, my rep was shot all to hell about 3 minutes after I first posted on here. ;-D
Sid Finch
Little League Legend
Little League Legend


Posts: 21
Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: I know...

Postby josebach » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:57 pm

Sid Finch wrote:
josebach wrote:Anytime you have a misspelling in your user name, you're going to get hasseled. In addition, when you claim you spelled it wrong on purpose, most people won't believe you. It might be time for you to find a new forum as your reputation is shot all to hell now. ;-7 :-b


Oh, my rep was shot all to hell about 3 minutes after I first posted on here. ;-D


I hope you realize we're all just giving you a hard time. :-D
josebach
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2036
Joined: 27 Aug 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tallahassee

Next

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AntonioPype, Kyyldynra and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Apr. 23
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Arizona at Chi Cubs
(12:10 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(2:20 pm)
Texas at Oakland
(3:10 pm)
Houston at Seattle
(3:35 pm)
Kansas City at Cleveland
(3:40 pm)
LA Angels at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Toronto at Toronto
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at Baltimore
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
NY Yankees at Boston
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Minnesota at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
San Diego at Milwaukee
(8:10 pm)
Philadelphia at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact