Cavemen -- Extinction Can't Come Fast Enough - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Cavemen -- Extinction Can't Come Fast Enough

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Cavemen -- Extinction Can't Come Fast Enough

Postby Coppermine » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:08 pm

The cavemen are clever; for 30 seconds at a time separated by large chunks of relatively intelligent writing. When I see a caveman say to another "Tina's here, we're getting back together" it's mildly amusing when I'm in the middle of Two and a Half Men, an show that is already scraping the bottom of the barrel to prove that Charlie Sheen is funniest when he's playing himself. But like most sitcoms that at their funniest in their 5 minute intro, the cavemen are funniest in their 30 second, overplayed ad spots. In other words, I'd rather see a sitcom made out of one of these commercials:

Berries and Cream

Juicy

or even

Ooo, baby baby
If you're a battery, you're either working or you're dead....
Coppermine
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cavemen -- Extinction Can't Come Fast Enough

Postby Old_Style » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm

Coppermine wrote:The cavemen are clever; for 30 seconds at a time separated by large chunks of relatively intelligent writing. When I see a caveman say to another "Tina's here, we're getting back together" it's mildly amusing when I'm in the middle of Two and a Half Men, an show that is already scraping the bottom of the barrel to prove that Charlie Sheen is funniest when he's playing himself. But like most sitcoms that at their funniest in their 5 minute intro, the cavemen are funniest in their 30 second, overplayed ad spots. In other words, I'd rather see a sitcom made out of one of these commercials:

Berries and Cream

Juicy

or even

Ooo, baby baby

Or give those guys from the Holiday Inn commercials a shot.

But seriously, let's just give Peyton Manning his own sitcom and call it a day.. :-D
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk