Mafia XI - Day 1 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia XI - Day 1

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:03 pm

Votes


WS - 6 (J35J, Brewcrew, Snakes, Aussie, teddy and Belch)
J35J - 1 (Rump)
Brewcrew - 1 (WS)
Snakes - 1 (JTWood)

The town turns on one of its own and lynch poor and hardworking WickedSmaat a townie. WS busted his butt to make some extra cash but was completely clean.

Votes for WS
J35J
Brewcrew
Snakes
AussieDodger
teddy ballgame
Belch

Night falls.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby bleach168 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:42 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:Votes


WS - 6 (J35J, Brewcrew, Snakes, Aussie, teddy and Belch)
J35J - 1 (Rump)
Brewcrew - 1 (WS)
Snakes - 1 (JTWood)

The town turns on one of its own and lynch poor and hardworking WickedSmaat a townie. WS busted his butt to make some extra cash but was completely clean.

Votes for WS
J35J
Brewcrew
Snakes
AussieDodger
teddy ballgame
BLEACH

Night falls.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby pokerplaya » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:02 pm

JTWood wrote:So we're not going to kill the guy that doesn't want to play? :-S


Who didn't want to play? Musta missed that post?
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby JTWood » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:38 pm

bleach168 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Votes


WS - 6 (J35J, Brewcrew, Snakes, Aussie, teddy and Belch)
J35J - 1 (Rump)
Brewcrew - 1 (WS)
Snakes - 1 (JTWood)

The town turns on one of its own and lynch poor and hardworking WickedSmaat a townie. WS busted his butt to make some extra cash but was completely clean.

Votes for WS
J35J
Brewcrew
Snakes
AussieDodger
teddy ballgame
BLEACH

Night falls.

When you did you change your name, belch?
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:57 pm

So I need to hear from the mafia, the ISK, the medic and the investigator.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby Snakes Gould » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:25 pm

ummmm i voted for brew crew not WS? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Image

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16051
Joined: 1 Nov 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Eternal Bliss

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby JTWood » Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:38 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:ummmm i voted for brew crew not WS? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

Uh oh
Image
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 11508
Joined: 22 Jun 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Unincorporated Heaven

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby bleach168 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 am

JTWood wrote:
bleach168 wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:Votes


WS - 6 (J35J, Brewcrew, Snakes, Aussie, teddy and Belch)
J35J - 1 (Rump)
Brewcrew - 1 (WS)
Snakes - 1 (JTWood)

The town turns on one of its own and lynch poor and hardworking WickedSmaat a townie. WS busted his butt to make some extra cash but was completely clean.

Votes for WS
J35J
Brewcrew
Snakes
AussieDodger
teddy ballgame
BLEACH

Night falls.

When you did you change your name, belch?


Vote: JTWood AND STLSluggers
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby bleach168 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:26 am

Snakes Gould wrote:ummmm i voted for brew crew not WS? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?


It's ok. My vote counts double anyways.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy Expert
Posts: 5058
(Past Year: 17)
Joined: 22 Apr 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mafia XI - Day 1

Postby Mookie4ever » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:32 am

oops what a screw up.

My apologies to Wicked Smaat. This is one of the drawbacks of having capital punishment but once you're dead it can't be undone even if there was a mistake in the trial.

It's night time and the town feels even worse for having lynched one of its own without giving due process.

Still need to hear from mafia, ISK, medic and investigator.
Image
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 19545
(Past Year: 280)
Joined: 17 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Hakuna, Montana

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: unioreimi and 6 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Aug. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Texas at Miami
(12:40 pm)
indoors
Seattle at Philadelphia
(1:05 pm)
Toronto at Milwaukee
(2:10 pm)
NY Mets at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Houston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Atlanta at Pittsburgh
(7:05 pm)
Arizona at Washington
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
LA Angels at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Cincinnati at St. Louis
(7:15 pm)
San Francisco at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Baltimore at Chi White Sox
(8:10 pm)
Cleveland at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Kansas City at Colorado
(8:40 pm)
San Diego at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact