MAFIA X - Day 4 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MAFIA X - Day 4

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: MAFIA X - Day 4

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:54 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:The absolute best part of this game was Snakes. His quotes "Wait a second. Beaten to death with a hockey stick? "die n00b"? Is Jason implying that it was Mookie?" :-D and then "Jason slipped up again. Blue Jays on loan from the Toronto Zoo killed him? There's something suspicious here." :-b

i tried to kill you so many times! i know i was jumping around and voting like crazy simply because day 2 took 42 pages!!!

quieter? how about everyone talks more??? if someone doesnt post for 24-36 hrs, act of god! jesus!

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby StlSluggers » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:59 pm

Snakes Gould wrote:if someone doesnt post for 24-36 hrs, act of god! jesus!

Am I the only one that doesn't get what he just said? :-S
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:08 pm

I am in if we play another game.
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bleach168 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:19 pm

brewcrew4you wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
brewcrew4you wrote:I assumed the killer was trying to frame you. Whoops. If you were insane, that made more sense.

I'd be down for trying this again.

Mookie never once was like, "Hey! Wait a tick!" :-S

It just seemed so blatant... !+)

I never thought he'd be nuts enough to implicate himself. I was figuring it was more of a sociopath serial killer, ala Dr. Lecter or Dexter.

lol... yeah people over analyzed.

I'd like to hear why poker killed me. Was I too obviously the doctor? Or was it because I was on the right trail in trying to kill him? I was so sure Wake was going to get killed night two that I didn't worry too much about my own safety.

Deeray - sorry bro. It was between you and poker as mafia for me. I knew it was one of the quiet ones.

JT - sorry man. I was trying to choose between you and Snakes on night 2. I noticed that on night 1 the ISK killed the guy who got into a big argument with Mookie. Day 2, Snakes gets into a big argument with Mookie right away and then you get into a big argument right when night began. It was really hard choosing between you two. I only chose Snakes because I was 100% positive he was a towny and I only thought you were 75-80% towny.

Mookie - so did you have fun? :-D I knew you weren't mafia and I thought you were 50/50 the isk but I hoped I could guess your kill correctly on night 2 so I focused on the mafia more. How close were you to choosing Snakes instead of JT?

All in all good game. It was winnable for the townies. We just messed up. :,-(
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby brewcrew4you » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:33 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:
J35J wrote:I'm shocked no one ran with those anymore than you guys did.

*ahem* :-C

J35J wrote:I'm game for another game if someone wants to get it up and going.

I'm in, and I'm playing it quieter this time. Talking got me nowhere.

You be quiet. Don't make me get my hockey stick :-B

btw - did you like the Magic card pinned to your corpse?

I would be prepared to mod a new game if I could change it up a little. I would like to give people a little bit of character that they would play in the game.

So what roles are we getting? Will we know all of the roles that are in play, or will some be secret?
brewcrew4you
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby Mookie4ever » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:24 pm

brewcrew4you wrote:So what roles are we getting? Will we know all of the roles that are in play, or will some be secret?

I'll start a sign up thread but I was thinking that there would be the same secret roles (ie mafia, townie etc.) but there would also be public characters and pre-existing relationships (ie JT is Snakes' jilted lover etc). The only trouble is that I'm playing golf all day on Thurs (for real) and I'm in Court all day on Friday (for real again) and on Sat I need to bring my white Bronco in for repairs (ok that was fake), so we're going to get off to a slow start.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 277)

Postby pokerplaya » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:54 pm

How bout some love for the Mafia here....I think I played it quite will especially considering my parter was whacked night 1...I was 99% sure Mookie was the ISK, and I knew I needed him alive to win, so I went with it....unfortunately, Teddy decided that wasn't meant to be but I'm still happy at how it went. ;-D

Bleach, I voted for you because I thought you were the doctor and because I think you are a good player and were on to me. So it was twofold, and I knew that not voting down Wake on night 2 would throw a curveball out there.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby SJNez46 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 pm

pokerplaya wrote:How bout some love for the Mafia here....I think I played it quite will especially considering my parter was whacked night 1...I was 99% sure Mookie was the ISK, and I knew I needed him alive to win, so I went with it....unfortunately, Teddy decided that wasn't meant to be but I'm still happy at how it went. ;-D

Bleach, I voted for you because I thought you were the doctor and because I think you are a good player and were on to me. So it was twofold, and I knew that not voting down Wake on night 2 would throw a curveball out there.

nice job poker, sorry for dying so early !+) :-b
I was also almost positive about Mookie being ISK
^ Thanks a ton to Big Pimpin for the sig.^
My Sigs http://www.freewebs.com/sjnez46/sjnez46ssiggallery.htm
SJNez46
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Graphics ExpertWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bleach168 » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:56 pm

pokerplaya wrote:How bout some love for the Mafia here....I think I played it quite will especially considering my parter was whacked night 1...I was 99% sure Mookie was the ISK, and I knew I needed him alive to win, so I went with it....unfortunately, Teddy decided that wasn't meant to be but I'm still happy at how it went. ;-D

Yeah I suppose I overplayed my role a little bit. At the time, I wasn't sure I was going overboard. But I did it anyway because I figured if I was very obviously the doctor, then another towny would try to act like the doctor too to try to save me. But in the end, I placed myself incorrectly only into the doctor suspicion zone.

Still, I wasn't too worried since I was 100% positive you were going to whack Wake first and I figured by night 3 my act would be overshadowed by something else. Doh.
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

Postby Snakes Gould » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm

StlSluggers wrote:
Snakes Gould wrote:if someone doesnt post for 24-36 hrs, act of god! jesus!

Am I the only one that doesn't get what he just said? :-S

if someone doesnt post, they are killed by an act of god.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk