100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

What to do...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: What to do...

Postby Snakes Gould » Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:24 am

:-b nice one.

SIGS!

Shane Victorino wrote:“We keep fighting,” Victorino said. “We keep plugging along.”
Snakes Gould
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What to do...

Postby Lofunzo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Yoda wrote:I entered the lottery for the 2008 PGA US Open tickets and won. Meaning I bought two Sunday and final round tickets at face value $100 each (cheap seats). I just went to check how much they are selling for right now and they are starting at $150 each which means by the time the tourney comes around in June, they will probably sell for at least $200 a ticket (9 months away).

I'm a huge golf fan but I go to Torrey Pines every year (VIP pass) for the Buick Invitational. Never been to a grand slam event but would you sell these tickets or go? I'm kicking myself because I should have bought at least 4 but anyway.

Cheap seats?? I thought that, as long as you didn't have VIP passes, there were no "seats". I went to Baltusrol in 2005 and came back on Monday and sat in the grandstand right next to the 18th hole. Great times.
Lofunzo

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerEagle EyeHockey ModPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk