I Never Knew the Championship Could Be So Frusterating! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

I Never Knew the Championship Could Be So Frusterating!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: I Never Knew the Championship Could Be So Frusterating!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:08 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Wrong forum, but regardless, my hostorical collapse in my money league (dropped 11.5 pts in the last 3 days) I'm sure is just as frustrating as what is happening to you.

Update: It's now 14 in 4 days that I've dropped, not to mention from 1st to 4th.

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby jealousblues » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:30 am

ha, Ive had Pujols, mauer, Delgado, manny, bedard, furcal (and his replacement Wilson) all have crazy injury problems...

and santana is sucking

my team is entiryly patchwork
JH32
jealousblues
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dr. StrangeGlove » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:03 pm

Frustrating series :-[ :-[ ...Webbs start was pushed to tommorow to face the Rockies rather than the Pirates today. Webb has been hit hard by the Rockies :~(
Dr. StrangeGlove
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Grounded Polo » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:46 pm

This is why I prefer Roto over H2H. I played H2H for 4-5 seasons and I prefer Roto's emphasis on long term strategy over H2H's supposed realism. I'm not really a fan of building a great team, ending up in the finals, and have my season end because I owned guys like Oswalt (scratched for his last start), any AL player on a playoff team (The Yankees sent out the scrubs tonight, not the studs), and guys who got you into the playoffs become entirely useless (Chris Young the pitcher for example), and even Pujols. There's no reason to decide my fantasy baseball season when most real teams are taking the week off. I guess that if it's NL Only H2H then those leagues should be exciting and close. I'd rather put up a great season in roto and not watch my season go down the toilet because a manager skips my ace's start because he'd rather save him for the playoffs.

They're better off making H2H finals end before the last week of the season starts.
Grounded Polo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 11)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers