Re: MAFIA X - Night 2

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:44 am

No talking at night, Mook.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:52 am

No, screw it. If Mook wants to drop that ridiculous bomb after hours and before I get killed, I'm responding now while I still can.

Mookie has been bending facts every chance he's had. I started by pointing out that the SJNez vote basically acquitted deeray, and then I questioned anyone who said they still suspected deeray. Now Mookie wants you to believe that I was saying deeray was guilty. Whatever. He's full of it.

You can feed them all this line of crap, but I know you're playing this game quite poorly. In most other games, you would have been killed today. How you're still around is absolutely baffling to me.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:54 am

StlSluggers wrote:You can feed them all this line of crap, but I know you're playing this game quite poorly.

That was uncalled for.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 261)

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:56 am

Mookie4ever wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:You can feed them all this line of crap, but I know you're playing this game quite poorly.

That was uncalled for.

So was your last post after hours.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:01 am

StlSluggers wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:

That was uncalled for.

So was your last post after hours.

All right I'll post it in the day 3 thread. But for the record you made the first substantive thread after hours with your long post to Wake.

At least my post wasn't a personal attack.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby teddy ballgame » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:40 am

StlSluggers wrote:I started by pointing out that the SJNez vote basically acquitted deeray, and then I questioned anyone who said they still suspected deeray.

I think it was wake who said before, your logic is kind of inconsistent here. Why does SJNez voting for deeray aquit him, but SJNez fighting with Mookie implicates him? Yes, they are a bit different but they get the same point across.
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:51 am

teddy ballgame wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:I started by pointing out that the SJNez vote basically acquitted deeray, and then I questioned anyone who said they still suspected deeray.

I think it was wake who said before, your logic is kind of inconsistent here. Why does SJNez voting for deeray aquit him, but SJNez fighting with Mookie implicates him? Yes, they are a bit different but they get the same point across.

I already answered that question.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby StlSluggers » Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:54 am

Mookie4ever wrote:But for the record you made the first substantive thread after hours with your long post to Wake.

At least my post wasn't a personal attack.

It's not night until the moderator posts. Geez... :-t

And it's Mafia. They're all personal attacks.
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:12 pm

My weekend starts

hold

hold

wait for it......... NOW

I'm not going to be online as much over the weekend so if I'm alive and I don't respond to something quickly it's not b/c I'm squirrly but b/c of the weekend and the fact that I'm not sitting in front of a computer 6hrs/day.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Previous

Return to General Talk