100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

MAFIA X - Night 2

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: MAFIA X - Day 2

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:33 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
bleach168 wrote:This majority thing is tough. :-D

So we seem to be stuck. I don't know who I would pick if I had to choose between Snakes and Mookie. I really don't want to vote either of them out.

If deeray gets 2 votes then I'll switch to him, because it doesn't look like anyone else is going to vote for Snakes, and those are the 2 I suspect the most.

I'm seriously considering changing my vote for the simple fact that Wake seems to be the "ARod" of the mafia scene. He seems to offer so much, and usually has fairly accurate views. I still am very suspicious of Mookie, but I'm not sold that DeeRay is innocent either.

So while I'm very confident that Mookie is either the ISK or a mafia member, I'd be willing to follow Wake's lead and role the dice. He's been pretty spot on so far.
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Voting for me will only kill a towns person. I am a townie, but if u guys want to waste a kill on a townie go right ahead. Teddy is headed in the wrong direction directing his attention towards me. Might as well make my vote count

Vote: Snakes

thw voting for himslef than his comments make me a bit weary
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JTWood » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:39 pm

pokerplaya wrote:I'd be willing to follow Wake's lead and role the dice. He's been pretty spot on so far.

Hmm... That sounds like a voting alliance. :^

I thought Snakes was acting odd earlier, but then I reread the Mookie/SJNez fight, and decided it was just too weird to ignore. I'm standing by my Mookie vote until the bitter end. And I might add, if I get tasered tonight, it's only going to put more suspicion on Mookie* - whom they incriminated on Night One.

I say kill Mook now. If you don't, and I die tonight, then you'll have to kill Mook tomorrow anyway. If we kill Mook, and he's a townie, I'll shut my mouth and vote for whomever I'm told to vote for on Day Three - if I make it there.

* For those needing an explanation, if I die, it will look like Mook offed me since I've been so adamantly against him.
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby brewcrew4you » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:41 pm

JTWood wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:I'd be willing to follow Wake's lead and role the dice. He's been pretty spot on so far.

I thought Snakes was acting odd earlier, but then I reread the Mookie/SJNez fight, and decided it was just too weird to ignore. I'm standing by my Mookie vote until the bitter end. And I might add, if I get tasered tonight, it's only going to put more suspicion on Mookie* - whom they incriminated on Night One.

I say kill Mook now. If you don't, and I die tonight, then you'll have to kill Mook tomorrow anyway. If we kill Mook, and he's a townie, I'll shut my mouth and vote for whomever I'm told to vote for on Day Three - if I make it there.

* For those needing an explanation, if I die, it will look like Mook offed me since I've been so adamantly against him.

Who would get to tell you whom to vote for? - if we had a majority, we wouldn't need your vote. :-t
brewcrew4you
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby JTWood » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:47 pm

brewcrew4you wrote:Who would get to tell you whom to vote for? - if we had a majority, we wouldn't need your vote. :-t

At this rate, Day Three will last a week.

I'd listen to either Wake, who's most likely a townie, or deeray, who's definitely not mafia - which is more than I can say for anyone else still around (except myself, of course).
JTWood
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle EyeWeb Supporter

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:49 pm

JTWood wrote:
brewcrew4you wrote:Who would get to tell you whom to vote for? - if we had a majority, we wouldn't need your vote. :-t

At this rate, Day Three will last a week.

I'd listen to either Wake, who's most likely a townie, or deeray, who's definitely not mafia - which is more than I can say for anyone else still around (except myself, of course).

someones intelligent
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 31)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:09 pm

teddy ballgame wrote:
bleach168 wrote:This majority thing is tough. :-D

So we seem to be stuck. I don't know who I would pick if I had to choose between Snakes and Mookie. I really don't want to vote either of them out.

If deeray gets 2 votes then I'll switch to him, because it doesn't look like anyone else is going to vote for Snakes, and those are the 2 I suspect the most.

Well I told bleach I'd do this, so I'm sticking to it. It's tougher to do with Snakes now at 4 votes, but even with that, I don't see anyone else jumping on board. People seem to be afraid to make the deciding vote. With that said, I'll make it if Snakes gets back to 4 while my vote is on deeray.

I'm still fairly confident about both of them being guilty, one way or another though. In one post on this page deeray said he was a townsperson 3 times in 2 sentences, so I still feel either person is a good choice.

Unvote: Snakes Gould
Vote: deerayfan072
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pokerplaya » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:11 pm

JTWood wrote:

Not a voting alliance, it's just me respecting what he says because he usually says a lot of good stuff. He's a mafia savant of sorts.

In any event, I'm still very suspicious of Mook, so I'm voting his way if I'm still alive tomorrow.

Unvote:Mookie
Vote:DeeRay
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 9)

Postby teddy ballgame » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:14 pm

Vote Talley
Snakes - 2 (Mookie, Brew, DeeRay)
Mookie - 2 (JT, Snakes)
DeeRay - 4 (Wake, Bleach, Teddy, Poker)

5 votes needed for a town kill
teddy ballgame
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bleach168 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Well, DeeRay, with 4 votes you are on the edge of a taserin'.

If you're the doctor (which could explain why you laid low), now might be a good time to say so. Of course, that would get you killed tomorrow night, but better than today, right?
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 16)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk