Any free hosting site offer divisional play along with playo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Any free hosting site offer divisional play along with playo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Any free hosting site offer divisional play along with playo

Postby riverrat » Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:35 pm

Heard that CBS does but cant get confirmation. BTW, how did CBS do this year? Didnt they have some problems at the start of the year?
Anyway, I'm in leagues with 16 and 20 teams and it doesnt quite work w/out divisions. Just wondering if there is a place that offers it. Hey Yahoo-fantasy-guru, will Yahoo offer such next year?

Thanks,
r'rat
riverrat
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Any free hosting site offer divisional play along with playo

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:20 am

This is as good a place as any to give the general practical guideline that I usually can't say anything about what features we will or won't release in the future, or even what we're working on. The closest I can come is acknowledging that it is a feature request we're aware of, and is something we've discussed doing at some point. Whether that means we will do it, or when we might do it, I can't say.

There are exceptions to this rule, but they are just that: unusual circumstances where I'm quite confident no harm is done by me saying something. I'd much rather play it on the safe side than say something I shouldn't say and end up damaging the current opportunity we have for back-and-forth dialog. Hopefully that makes sense.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Re: Any free hosting site offer divisional play along with playo

Postby theclefe » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:58 am

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:This is as good a place as any to give the general practical guideline that I usually can't say anything about what features we will or won't release in the future, or even what we're working on. The closest I can come is acknowledging that it is a feature request we're aware of, and is something we've discussed doing at some point. Whether that means we will do it, or when we might do it, I can't say.

There are exceptions to this rule, but they are just that: unusual circumstances where I'm quite confident no harm is done by me saying something. I'd much rather play it on the safe side than say something I shouldn't say and end up damaging the current opportunity we have for back-and-forth dialog. Hopefully that makes sense.

What a strange location for such a statement. :-? Genie, you clearly just had something you needed to get off your chest and the placement in this thread is merely coincidental.

:-D
theclefe
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 1)

Return to Baseball Leftovers