Next week on Maury Povich.... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Next week on Maury Povich....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Next week on Maury Povich....

Postby Old_Style » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:46 am

It's Travis Henry!!!

The Broncos running back Travis Henry reportedly with nine kids in four different states.

Travis Henry with nine kids in four states The running back for the Denver Broncos, Travis Henry, could be the biggest payee of child support in the NFL. Henry was ordered to pay $3,000 a month in child support for a boy in Lithonia, Georgia, which he fathered three years ago. Travis and the mother of his Georgia child have never been married.

The latest child support case of the Broncos player prompted the AJC to pull out court records showing that Travis Henry had fathered at least nine children (by nine women) in four different states in the South. He is paying child support to seven of them, falling behind on one of the children and was forced to borrow money from a team mate to catch-up. According to Henry's lawyer, the football player is trying hard to be a good father to all of his children.

"A lot of stuff that's been put out there isn't true, but I'm not going to get into that right now. The important thing is I want to take care of my kids really and truly. It's all good. People can judge me all they want, but only God can judge me," Travis Henry said.

According to the Denver Post, Travis Henry now holds the new "record", claiming that former NBA star Shawn Kemp has seven children with six women and Derrick Thomas of the Kansas City Chiefs, had seven children with five women.

Travis Henry signed with the Denver Broncos earlier this year. His contract is worth $22.5 million over its five-year duration, with over $12 million in expected bonuses. He was a third round draft pick in 2006 by the Tennessee Titans, from which he was released in March. Travis Henry started his pro football career with the Buffalo Bills in 2001.
Old_Style
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Next week on Maury Povich....

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:59 am

Just think of the ramifications if Mike Shanahan chooses to reacquire Olandis Gary in midseason and put him in Henry's place. :-D

As for Maury Povich, I can't stop LMAO at that time he featured a girl who had a phobia of pickles. :-D ;-D

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby StlSluggers » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:As for Maury Povich, I can't stop LMAO at that time he featured a girl who had a phobia of pickles. :-D ;-D

Whoa! %-6
StlSluggers
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter
Location: Parking in the gov't bldg @ 7th and Pine. It's only $3.00 on game day!

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:41 am

StlSluggers wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:As for Maury Povich, I can't stop LMAO at that time he featured a girl who had a phobia of pickles. :-D ;-D

Whoa! %-6

We should eliminate pickles from the world now. It's depriving her of a normal live and violating her rights as an American. ;-7

As to Henry, he's an idiot. :-t
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Mookie4ever » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:50 am

Madison wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:

Whoa! %-6

We should eliminate pickles from the world now. It's depriving her of a normal live and violating her rights as an American. ;-7

As to Henry, he's an idiot. :-t

This country is screwed up. You know what you need? What will fix things? One word: Monorail.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 268)

Postby Madison » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:23 am

Mookie4ever wrote:This country is screwed up. You know what you need? What will fix things? One word: Monorail.

I think we need to invade Canada, make them an additional state, and then ship all these idiots up there. O:-)
Yes doctor, I am sick.
Sick of those who are spineless.
Sick of those who feel self-entitled.
Sick of those who are hypocrites.
Yes doctor, an army is forming.
Yes doctor, there will be a war.
Yes doctor, there will be blood.....
Madison
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

ExecutiveEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Y`s Guy » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:38 pm

As for Maury Povich, I can't stop LMAO at that time he featured a girl who had a phobia of pickles.

lol, I remember that show. It became an instant Vlasic.
My Friendliness bar...recently shrunk from 11.3 to 10mm long!!
Y`s Guy
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 276)
Location: If you're reading this then there's a good chance that I'm with your girlfriend.

Postby The Artful Dodger » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:44 pm

StlSluggers wrote:

Whoa! %-6

Haha, that's the one alright! :-D

No offense, it sounds like this girl lost her virginity to a pickle. :-b

Here's a first, a guy afraid...of...PEACHES:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79LdQVFpBY

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby stevethumb » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:07 pm

Y`s Guy wrote:
As for Maury Povich, I can't stop LMAO at that time he featured a girl who had a phobia of pickles.

lol, I remember that show. It became an instant Vlasic.

NICELY DONE..... let's not overlook this line !!
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Postby stevethumb » Tue Aug 28, 2007 3:09 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
StlSluggers wrote:

Whoa! %-6

Haha, that's the one alright! :-D

No offense, it sounds like this girl lost her virginity to a pickle. :-b

Here's a first, a guy afraid...of...PEACHES:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P79LdQVFpBY

that is cruel and borders on torture...povich is an idiot as are his producers to authorize this
stevethumb
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle Eye

Next

Return to General Talk