Reyes IS the most exciting player in the game... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Reyes IS the most exciting player in the game...

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Reyes IS the most exciting player in the game...

Postby Yoda » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:21 pm

J35J wrote:Its really pretty easy....what happens when Bonds, Pujols, Arod, MCab, Manny, Ortiz, Pronk, etc, etc are at the plate? For me I stop what I am doing and I watch. What happens when Reyes gets on first base? For me I don't stop what I am doing to watch....is Reyes exciting? Absolutely, but he can't hold a candle to the greats of the game.

Some guys I haven't seen get mentioned....though I haven't looked at every post..... What about Santana, Hamels, Lincecum, Peavy, Bedard, etc, etc, etc. I'd much rather watch the top end pitchers with electric stuff pitch than watch Reyes as well. Actually, I may get more excited to watch Santana, Peavy, etc pitch than to even watch Bonds, Pujols, etc....though that is splitting hairs with me.

Obviously, to each his own! ;-D

Agreed. I was fortunate to watch Peavy last night behind the plate and it was absolutely awesome.
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." ~George Carlin
Yoda
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers