Mark Mulder - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Mark Mulder

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Mark Mulder

Postby DaSh 1s » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:12 pm

Someone dropped him in my league. I am wondering should i pick him up and stash him on my DL. I am in a 12 man league and the wire is plucked dry. My pitchin is
Phil Hughes
Tom Glavine
Brandon Webb
Tom Gorzelanny
Shawn Hill
Fausto Carmona
Dice K
Dustin McGowan
David Weathers
Manny Corpas
Kevin Gregg
Brett Myers
DL: Pedro

I am currently in first and the playoffs start in 2 weeks. I would have to drop some1 to pick Mulder up and then wait till that pitcher clears waivers to get that pitcher back. I feel pedro and mulder will be great help come post season time. ANy ideas ... help me and i will help you
B-Chad wrote:Pedroia's LD rate of 20% is reason to believe he'll maintain a higher BA then Cano. It should also be noted he hits more FB's then Cano, which means that even if he posts a lower HR/FB then Cano, he should come in reasonably close to Cano in HR's
DaSh 1s
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Mark Mulder

Postby wildbill » Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:30 pm

DaSh 1s wrote:Someone dropped him in my league. I am wondering should i pick him up and stash him on my DL. I am in a 12 man league and the wire is plucked dry. My pitchin is
Phil Hughes
Tom Glavine
Brandon Webb
Tom Gorzelanny
Shawn Hill
Fausto Carmona
Dice K
Dustin McGowan
David Weathers
Manny Corpas
Kevin Gregg
Brett Myers
DL: Pedro

I am currently in first and the playoffs start in 2 weeks. I would have to drop some1 to pick Mulder up and then wait till that pitcher clears waivers to get that pitcher back. I feel pedro and mulder will be great help come post season time. ANy ideas ... help me and i will help you

I think you posted this in the wrong forum. At any rate I doubt Mulder will provide anything of use this season consider how much time he's missed. There's no guarantee he'll ever be the same pitcher he once was. Unless you are truely desperate or feeling really lucky I wouldn't bother with him. I think absolute best case for him would be league average, but I doubt he'll be close to that.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Injuries & Player Updates