100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Minor League & College Baseball

Jorge Cantu

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Jorge Cantu

Postby Havok1517 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:28 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:
Forgot in the other post.

Havok-- you are very knowledgeable about baseball and especially minor league guys from what i have seen. I resepect your insight and opinion greatly and think you know whatt you are talking about. My opinion on Cantu has nothing to do with just being a casual fan and being upset about a bad year. I would think you would know that from reading what i right around here. I know many of the players and people persoanlly on that team and my knowledge of certain things come from what i have told by people within the organization. I would never just rag on someone for the sake of doing it or b/c he had one bad year.

What? U can't edit it? LOL

I value your opinion but with a grain of salt when it comes to the Devil Rays since you're a little too passionate imo. Case in point: repeatedly talking about Cantu. Why? While you do have a lot of insight into the TB team you seem somewhat weighted in your views. For example, you might say (not saying that you do) that Evan Longoria is the #1 prospect in baseball and while he's very good and likely a Top 10 maybe even Top 5 imo, I know believe and most people believe he is not #1right now (though he might be). Just an example. Anyone that PMs me about the status ranking of Al Reyes as closer I think twice about. BTW, Reyes is a pumpkin now as I predicted he would be. No offense at all but "fan" is short for "fanatic".
Havok1517
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 143)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Minor League & College Baseball