There is a God - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

There is a God

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

There is a God

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:20 am

Casey Fossum has been demoted to Durham ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Re: There is a God

Postby raiders_umpire » Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:53 am

deerayfan072 wrote:Casey Fossum has been demoted to Durham ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D



I know some Triple A batters just got extremely happy. Their stats will rise to make them superstar prospects now.
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Re: There is a God

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:33 am

raiders_umpire wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Casey Fossum has been demoted to Durham ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D



I know some Triple A batters just got extremely happy. Their stats will rise to make them superstar prospects now.


He has been outrighted, and it looks like the Rays are totally done with him, he wont be called back up and will be gone after this year
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13448
(Past Year: 31)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Re: There is a God

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:06 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Casey Fossum has been demoted to Durham ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D



I know some Triple A batters just got extremely happy. Their stats will rise to make them superstar prospects now.


He has been outrighted, and it looks like the Rays are totally done with him, he wont be called back up and will be gone after this year



4 months too late is better then never, so I guess I will take it. :-)
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.


Return to Tampa Bay Rays

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 11:44 hours
(and 100 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact