Buy My Book...Please - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Buy My Book...Please

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Buy My Book...Please

Postby Aikoprod » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:19 pm

Okay, so this is a shameless piece of self-promotion but I self-published and have no advertising budget. You can find the book at http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/21649

And here's the synopsis:

Tolerance

George Doe and John Brown became famous on the same day. George ran into a collapsing building and saved the lives of three children. John Brown led an assassination conspiracy that killed eight religious leaders.

With the two separate events, the alter egos began their journey toward their inevitable clash. George?s journey takes him to the American Southwest, where he organizes a march across America. A March for Tolerance. John Brown?s method of preaching tolerance is through violence, other assassinations follow before Brown decides he now wants only one powerful weapon, a weapon of mass destruction. After much wrangling and negotiation he is promised one, when he arrives in Israel.

George leads his march across the country, giving speeches and gathering followers. In New York, before two million people, George reveals that he will be going, along with a thousand Tolerance Marchers, to Jerusalem.

While John Brown steals into Israel, George boldly leads his march to Jerusalem. It is there that the two meet; and their fate, as well as the fate of the Holy City, is decided.

Tolerance is a philosophical novel about the world in which we live, and how it should change in order to survive.

Thanks.
Aikoprod
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Shatner8 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:26 pm

Wow, you have a book published.........Very Impressive ;-D
Shatner8
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Aikoprod » Tue Feb 10, 2004 5:29 pm

Self-published. It means I paid to have it done. Now the object is to generate word of mouth so that some publishing company picks it up and then you'll be able to find it in your local bookstore, not far from those fantasy baseball magazines we've all been reading.

And thanks.
Aikoprod
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Aikoprod » Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:53 pm

Please check it out at http://www.1stbooks.com/bookview/21649

thanks
Aikoprod
College Coach
College Coach