100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Neifi!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Neifi!

Postby saemick » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:27 pm

wildbill wrote:
superslugger616 wrote:why would u even open up the post titled Neifi then d!ck
Some people like chiswede, obviously, just aren't very considerate of others.

chiswede wrote:How about you find something better to occupy your time?
How can I when someone is posting new topics that have no real relevance to fantasy baseball in a fantasy baseball forum and acting like its perfectly fine?

chiswede wrote:Or, you could post here again and clutter up the board some more!
So are you a little slow upstairs?? How exactly does posting to an existing thread clutter up the board?

chiswede wrote:Feel free to have the last word, I can guarantee it's not going to make you look any better based on your other two gems. Have a good weekend.
You must be slow upstairs. You're the one that should be apologizing to the board for opening an entire new topic with no fantasy relevance. I wouldn't consider it an issue if you posted something like this to an existing topic, but it's annyong when someone opens up a whole new topic on a forum that contains nothing useful to that forum. That's really that's the only point of contention. Are you telling me you see nothing wrong with adding an entire new topic like this that has no value? Unless of course you believe there were people who actually had Neifi on their roster.

I personally find this thread entertaining...and isn't that the whole purpose of FANTASY baseball....as entertainment?

This is for "player updates" and regardless of Neifi's stature or lack there of, is he not a player?

chill out, and if you don't want to put up with topics such as this, there is a simple solution...don't read it, and certainly don't keep re-posting on it so as to bring it up.

just my .02
saemick
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby denicola_dominates » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:13 pm

y ppl such stiffs???damnn everybody lighten up neifi perez suckksss!!!!!!nobody will draft him and he is on juice but noone has never ever seen him hit a homerun :-X :-X X-I get it together fantasy world no such thing as a pointless joke the thought is still there good jobb my man meaning the guy who started this thread ;-D ;-D
"Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical." -Yogi Berra

denicola_dominates
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Whisp » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 pm

if i remember right, neifi hit the rockies home run that helped force a giants/cubs 1998 tiebreaker playoff game. what a great all-around player.
C-MMontero/Iannetta 1B-Hosmer 2B-Kendrick 3B-MiCabrera/Rolen SS-Rollins
CI-IDavis MI-RRoberts OF-Bruce/Crisp/Hunter/Cain/Rios
SP-Sabathia/ClLee/Wainwright/Pineda/Hellickson/JSantana
RP-Putz/Santiago/Rodney/Lidge/Clippard
Whisp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby denicola_dominates » Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:19 pm

he is decent now that i think about it i remember he was on the al pennant winning team a few years back when they swept the bomberzz :~( :~( he had a few clutch hits not like homeruns jacked into the upper deck though if u catch my drift haha
"Baseball is 90% mental -- the other half is physical." -Yogi Berra

denicola_dominates
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Morel Orel » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:14 pm

This whole thread is :-t
My sweet sigs got the boot...
Morel Orel
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby ZMonet » Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:50 am

Just to be accurate, Neifi Perez was banned "for 80 games because he tested positive for a banned stimulant for the third time." (SOURCE:AP) He must have been using something like ephedrine before games to increase his energy. Stimulant use goes way back beyond the use of steroids by baseball players and, unlike steroids, the use of something like ephedrine is perfectly legal to take in the US. The fact that it is against the rules of MLB and other professional sports is another issue.
ZMonet
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby B-Chad » Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:51 am

Man I wonder if Wild Bill gets his panties in a bunch when people post updates in the game commentary forums about players and teams he views to have no fantasy relevance. Technically speaking, this is a injuries and player updates forum. Just for clarification that is a player updates. So you can officially unbunch your panties and relax message board police officer.

p.s. I made this post to bump the thread. Figured Wild Bill would love that.
Image]
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby ab » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:50 am

For the record, I think this post is funny. Apparently wild bill is betting his mortgage on a money league.
ab
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby wildbill » Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:50 am

B-Chad wrote:Man I wonder if Wild Bill gets his panties in a bunch when people post updates in the game commentary forums about players and teams he views to have no fantasy relevance. Technically speaking, this is a injuries and player updates forum. Just for clarification that is a player updates. So you can officially unbunch your panties and relax message board police officer.

p.s. I made this post to bump the thread. Figured Wild Bill would love that.
Actually they're your girlfriend's panties. She left them at my place. BTW lookup up at the top of the web page again. Technically speaking it's the Injuries and Player Updates forum under the Fantasy Baseball Forums group, not under the baseball in general group. Maybe you should try getting simple facts like this straight next time so you don't look like a fool.

BTW if you or others really must know I had a hard drive that got really fvcked up (though it wasn't a full blown crash) around the time of the original post, which already had me in a bad mood. When I saw a pointless post that really wasn't all that funny I snapped. It happens. Regardless of that, a post about Nefi Perez really doesn't belong here, but normally I wouldn't have cared.

If you want to continue acting like a child and keep bumping the post I don't care. Actually that would be way funnier then the original post. I mean Neifi? That was too easy a target to really be all that funny. Or perhaps you could try posting something useful like "Chase Utley took a dump today at 10:23am and he felt refreshed and ready to rehab."
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Whisp » Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:13 pm

come on guys lets get back on the subject
anything new on neifi???
C-MMontero/Iannetta 1B-Hosmer 2B-Kendrick 3B-MiCabrera/Rolen SS-Rollins
CI-IDavis MI-RRoberts OF-Bruce/Crisp/Hunter/Cain/Rios
SP-Sabathia/ClLee/Wainwright/Pineda/Hellickson/JSantana
RP-Putz/Santiago/Rodney/Lidge/Clippard