Neifi! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Neifi!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Neifi!

Postby chiswede » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Neifi Perez just got suspended for 80 games for banned substance use. (fixed from "steroid")

Noooooo! He was the cornerstone of my team!

This is funny on so many levels I can hardly stand it.
Last edited by chiswede on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
10 Team Yahoo Private League Record
2003-1st
2004-1st
2005-2nd
2006-1st
2007-1st
2008-1st
2009-8th
2010-2nd
2011-10th
chiswede
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Neifi!

Postby wildbill » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:01 pm

What's even more funny, or should I say sad, is that someone like you would clutter a fantasy message board with a pointless post like this about a player who never has and never will really matter in fantasy baseball. unless you're in 20 team nl or al only league with 30 players a team.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby coldfusion » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:13 pm

wildbill wrote:What's even more funny, or should I say sad, is that someone like you would clutter a fantasy message board with a pointless post like this about a player who never has and never will really matter in fantasy baseball. unless you're in 20 team nl or al only league with 30 players a team.

Dude lighten up it's just a joke. You don't find it funny that a guy with a career SLG of .375 has been caught for steroids not once, or even twice, but THREE times. Grow a sense of humor my friend.
coldfusion
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby chiswede » Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:16 pm

wildbill wrote:What's even more funny, or should I say sad, is that someone like you would clutter a fantasy message board with a pointless post like this about a player who never has and never will really matter in fantasy baseball. unless you're in 20 team nl or al only league with 30 players a team.

Wow, lighten up dude. Thought it was pretty clear that it was a joke. Who pooped in your Wheaties this morning? Next time I'll move my post to the "Really Obvious Sarcasm" forum so I don't waste your valuable time.
2003-1st
2004-1st
2005-2nd
2006-1st
2007-1st
2008-1st
2009-8th
2010-2nd
2011-10th
chiswede
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Whisp » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:19 pm

lol
C-MMontero/Iannetta 1B-Hosmer 2B-Kendrick 3B-MiCabrera/Rolen SS-Rollins
CI-IDavis MI-RRoberts OF-Bruce/Crisp/Hunter/Cain/Rios
SP-Sabathia/ClLee/Wainwright/Pineda/Hellickson/JSantana
RP-Putz/Santiago/Rodney/Lidge/Clippard
Whisp
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby wildbill » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:59 pm

chiswede wrote:Wow, lighten up dude. Thought it was pretty clear that it was a joke. Who pooped in your Wheaties this morning? Next time I'll move my post to the "Really Obvious Sarcasm" forum so I don't waste your valuable time.
Yeah I know it was a joke, that's my point, it was a pointless post. I mean who cares about Neifi Perez? He means nothing in fantasy baseball terms. He also pretty much means nothing in real baseball terms. What's your next post going to be? Something like 'Chan Ho Park makes huge comeback, signs with KC, they're going to the series now!!!!' if another meanless player does something else completely meaningless to fantasy baseball? Are you going to make a post every time a meaningless player does something stupid?
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby coldfusion » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:09 pm

wildbill wrote:
chiswede wrote:Wow, lighten up dude. Thought it was pretty clear that it was a joke. Who pooped in your Wheaties this morning? Next time I'll move my post to the "Really Obvious Sarcasm" forum so I don't waste your valuable time.
Yeah I know it was a joke, that's my point, it was a pointless post. I mean who cares about Neifi Perez? He means nothing in fantasy baseball terms. He also pretty much means nothing in real baseball terms. What's your next post going to be? Something like 'Chan Ho Park makes huge comeback, signs with KC, they're going to the series now!!!!' if another meanless player does something else completely meaningless to fantasy baseball? Are you going to make a post every time a meaningless player does something stupid?

Please report to the Over-Exaggeration of a Simple Joke Forum. You're cluttering up the fantasy baseball boards.
coldfusion
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby chiswede » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 pm

wildbill wrote:

Oooooooooooh, now I understand! How about you find something better to occupy your time? Or, you could post here again and clutter up the board some more! Feel free to have the last word, I can guarantee it's not going to make you look any better based on your other two gems. Have a good weekend. ;-D

(and I hear Henry Blanco is coming off the DL soon! Better snap him up to shore up the catcher position for a fantasy playoff run!)
2003-1st
2004-1st
2005-2nd
2006-1st
2007-1st
2008-1st
2009-8th
2010-2nd
2011-10th
chiswede
College Coach
College Coach

Postby superslugger616 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:57 am

wildbill wrote:

why would u even open up the post titled Neifi then d!ck
superslugger616
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby wildbill » Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:46 pm

superslugger616 wrote:why would u even open up the post titled Neifi then d!ck
Some people like chiswede, obviously, just aren't very considerate of others.

chiswede wrote:How about you find something better to occupy your time?
How can I when someone is posting new topics that have no real relevance to fantasy baseball in a fantasy baseball forum and acting like its perfectly fine?

chiswede wrote:Or, you could post here again and clutter up the board some more!
So are you a little slow upstairs?? How exactly does posting to an existing thread clutter up the board?

chiswede wrote:Feel free to have the last word, I can guarantee it's not going to make you look any better based on your other two gems. Have a good weekend.
You must be slow upstairs. You're the one that should be apologizing to the board for opening an entire new topic with no fantasy relevance. I wouldn't consider it an issue if you posted something like this to an existing topic, but it's annyong when someone opens up a whole new topic on a forum that contains nothing useful to that forum. That's really that's the only point of contention. Are you telling me you see nothing wrong with adding an entire new topic like this that has no value? Unless of course you believe there were people who actually had Neifi on their roster.
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Next

Return to Injuries & Player Updates