Ian Stewart - 3B - Rockies -- Once a highly regarded prospect, then struggle for a year or so and now seems to be finding his stroke again. I like him, just not sure where he fits in with Colorado.
Troy Patton - P - Astros -- MLB #3 at best, which isn't a bad thing just don't expect ace.
Eric Campbell - 3B - Braves -- I like him, i'd put him just a notch below Ian Stewart though.
4. Brandon Jones - OF - Braves -- Solid potential for a good mix of speed and power but he doesn't have a very good contact rate.
5. Gorkys Hernandez - OF - Tigers -- Young speed guy, not sure he will develop alot of power but you've got time to keep an eye on him and see how he develops.
6. Tyler Colvin - OF - Cubs -- Similar to Brandon Jones but younger.
7. Johnny Cueto - P - Reds -- Very impressive so far. Very good K/BB and avg against. Keep your eye on him! He is a smallish guy so thats not a plus but watch his progress.
8. Adrian Cardenas - SS - Phillies -- If he can stay in the middle infield he looks like a solid prospect. Still young but for a middle infielder things are looking good!
9. Radhames Liz - Orioles -- Always has had very good stuff but he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. He'll likely turn into a bullpen guy if he can't improve that control. Great stuff but he doesn't know where it is going. Keep an eye on his progress with control.
10. Jair Jurrjens - P - Tigers -- Solid pitcher, MLB #2 is probably his ceiling but more likely a #3.
11. Pedro Beato - P - Orioles -- Young, big guy who needs to work on his control. He's just so-so for me.
12. David Purcey - P - Blue Jays -- He's droppable or tradeable as a throw in. He's getting too old and hasn't shown alot.
13. Greg Miller - P - Dodgers -- A reliever with HORRIBLE control....he makes Liz look like Maddux!
14. Jose Arredondo - P - Angels -- Has some solid stuff just needs to work on control and secondary stuff. Good guy to keep an eye on, he could go either way.
15. Matt Antonelli - 2B - Padres -- Very solid player, especially now that he moved to 2B, he has a great eye at the plate and his power is on the rise!
16. Kory Casto - OF - Nationals -- He's getting old now and doesn't look like he will be very consistant in the bigs. He has some pop but I'm not sure that will give him a secure job.
My favs, in no particular order, are...