CC may go to the DL - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

CC may go to the DL

Moderators: hayseed, Baseball Moderators

Re: CC may go to the DL

Postby raiders_umpire » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:42 pm

.419 BA since the All Star break. :-) Maybe some of those conspiracy theories were right after all. :-o
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Re: CC may go to the DL

Postby deerayfan072 » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:52 pm

raiders_umpire wrote:.419 BA since the All Star break. :-) Maybe some of those conspiracy theories were right after all. :-o


He shortened his swing to compensate for the bad wrist and he said he is now able to get around and get the barrel on the ball now
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13439
(Past Year: 60)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Re: CC may go to the DL

Postby raiders_umpire » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:40 am

deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:.419 BA since the All Star break. :-) Maybe some of those conspiracy theories were right after all. :-o


He shortened his swing to compensate for the bad wrist and he said he is now able to get around and get the barrel on the ball now



Just think. A lineup consisting of Crawford, Upton, a one more year seasoned Delmon Young, maybe healthy Rocco, a callup of Longoria, Pena, and a few more pieces is definitely enough to compete offensively. ;-D
Image
raiders_umpire
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 27781
Joined: 14 Dec 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: You will be missed, Robert Smeraldo.

Re: CC may go to the DL

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:54 am

raiders_umpire wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:
raiders_umpire wrote:.419 BA since the All Star break. :-) Maybe some of those conspiracy theories were right after all. :-o


He shortened his swing to compensate for the bad wrist and he said he is now able to get around and get the barrel on the ball now



Just think. A lineup consisting of Crawford, Upton, a one more year seasoned Delmon Young, maybe healthy Rocco, a callup of Longoria, Pena, and a few more pieces is definitely enough to compete offensively. ;-D


Definetly. Now if they can add a starter (Niemann?) and bullpen guy or 2 they could be very solid
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Posts: 13439
(Past Year: 60)
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tampa

Previous

Return to Tampa Bay Rays

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Sunday, Apr. 20
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Toronto at Cleveland
(1:05 pm)
LA Angels at Detroit
(1:08 pm)
Seattle at Miami
(1:10 pm)
indoors
Atlanta at NY Mets
(1:10 pm)
Milwaukee at Pittsburgh
(1:35 pm)
St. Louis at Washington
(1:35 pm)
NY Yankees at Tampa Bay
(1:40 pm)
indoors
Minnesota at Kansas City
(2:10 pm)
Cincinnati at Chi Cubs
(2:20 pm)
Chi White Sox at Texas
(3:05 pm)
Houston at Oakland
(4:05 pm)
Philadelphia at Colorado
(4:10 pm)
Arizona at LA Dodgers
(4:10 pm)
San Francisco at San Diego
(4:10 pm)
Baltimore at Boston
(7:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact