Trying out the Yahoo Scouting Reports for free - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Trying out the Yahoo Scouting Reports for free

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trying out the Yahoo Scouting Reports for free

Postby jfg » Sat Jul 28, 2007 2:07 am

I'm sure a lot of you already had Stattracker and decided to use the Coke Rewards to take a look at the Yahoo Scouting Reports....

So what do you think? I think the position reports are informative, but the fact that the KFFL doesn't use Yahoo's position eligiblity requirements makes it pretty worthless. They go into each position with a lot of depth, more than any of the Yahoo experts do already, which makes sense since the people who pay should get the better info. But, if KFFL is providing for a high profile site like Yahoo why wouldn't they make sure they are providing the people who are paying with the right information for the format they are playing with? Especially since Yahoo's pos. requirements are very loose. I think they need to find a fantasy expert site that will play by their rules. I'm sure that there are plenty of sites looking for the opportunity to latch on to one of the major fantasy hosts....
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Baseball Leftovers