Yahoo feature that could use improvement - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Yahoo feature that could use improvement

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Yahoo feature that could use improvement

Postby Rounders » Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:05 pm

CBMGreatOne wrote:
Rounders wrote:
pokerplaya wrote:I don't think that needs improvement. You make a decision, you must stick with it. Plain and simple.

Yup, it's a part of the trade, just like you can't change the players you're getting or sending to the other team.

Sure but the drop isn't particularly relevant to everyone else. It would be a matter of convenience, considering there is a waiting period for trades processing. If it processed instantaneously, it would be a non-issue. I liken it to being able to change your mind on who to drop when posting a waiver claim. In either case, it isn't a big deal. Kinsler is coming off the DL like 2 days after it processes anyhow so I'll have another 2B. I'm just saying I'm not gaining a competitive advantage by changing my mind on the roster balancing element of the transaction.

The trade is the part that is everyone else's business, the drop is my own business.

But after you accept the trade, it gets posted to everyone. So, the player you chose to drop becomes relevant if someone that sees the trade wants to use their waiver priority to pick him up.
Rounders
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers