Peavy....wtf? ahh, nevermind...haha - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Peavy....wtf? ahh, nevermind...haha

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Peavy....wtf?

Postby Little Lee » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:06 pm

ShawshankVA wrote:double HA!

[mod edit]

i hope the issue of Jake struggling is dead...but in the end all i can say is that if you werent at all concerned with his string of 4 straight losses...then you are either oblivious or u dont know Jakes injury history.

Maybe your expectations are a little to high and that it was has caused you to over react. I see a guy with a career ERA of 3.3 and WHIP of 1.2 who is currently at 10 and 5 with an ERA of 2.4 and WHIP at 1.1. What are you going to do if he ends with stats at the end of the year that are comparable to his career?
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
Yogi Berra
Little Lee
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby superslugger616 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:44 pm

Little Lee wrote:
ShawshankVA wrote:double HA!

[mod edit]

i hope the issue of Jake struggling is dead...but in the end all i can say is that if you werent at all concerned with his string of 4 straight losses...then you are either oblivious or u dont know Jakes injury history.

Maybe your expectations are a little to high and that it was has caused you to over react. I see a guy with a career ERA of 3.3 and WHIP of 1.2 who is currently at 10 and 5 with an ERA of 2.4 and WHIP at 1.1. What are you going to do if he ends with stats at the end of the year that are comparable to his career?

many believe this is the year he combines his 2004 and 2005 and puts together a Cy Young campaign after his forgettable 2006. Last year seemed like an abberation, so his career averages should be better than those numbers.
superslugger616
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby wildbill » Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:38 pm

superslugger616 wrote:many believe this is the year he combines his 2004 and 2005 and puts together a Cy Young campaign after his forgettable 2006. Last year seemed like an abberation, so his career averages should be better than those numbers.
Yeah because CY Young calibur pitchers are not allowed to have a little slump!!!! ..........Yeah right. Ok. Whatever. Doesn't Peavy know he's supposed to be the human Energizer Bunny?
wildbill
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Previous

Return to Injuries & Player Updates