Possible solution for Utley owners!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Injuries & Player Updates

Possible solution for Utley owners!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Possible solution for Utley owners!!!

Postby SonsofSlam04 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:09 pm

As an Utley owner I am beyond saddened...

I do have some possible solutions:
A. Trade Utley to a team that has been eliminated from the playoffs. Only trade him for a Cano, Roberts, Ugla or Phillips... Other than the 2B I have named, do not trade him for anyone else.
B. Pickup Belliard, he seems to be available in most leagues... He has been hitting very well for weeks now..
C. Trade for C Figgins... Figgins has made 6 appearances at 2B ... 4 more appearances at 2B and he will qualify at 2B in those leagues requiring 10 appearances at a position to qualify at that spot.

Senario C. happens to be my favorite.. God please let Figgins appear 4 more times at 2B!!!
Please!!!
Good Luck to all fellow Utley owners
SonsofSlam04
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Possible solution for Utley owners!!!

Postby River Rat » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:28 pm

The only way I personally would trade is if I was in a Keeper League and I was one of the bottom of three or four teams in the standings. I would definitely trade the players you mentioned for Chase Utley and bring him on in next season as my starting 2'nd...

In any case, the person that is trading Utley should be in decent enough position to win their respective league this season.

Managers in Keeper leagues, this is your chance to BUY REAL LOW on Chase Utley for next season! Send your Brandon Phillips, Robinson Cano, Brian Roberts, Chone Figgins, and Dan Uggla PACKING!

You will be glad you did this next season!
River Rat
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Re: Possible solution for Utley owners!!!

Postby smoovethug » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:16 pm

Look around, how many threads do we need?

viewtopic.php?t=309916

Hal·la·day, n. 1. every fifth day in Philadelphia. 2. a day of rest for the bullpen. 3. innings eater. 4. doc. 5. ace.
smoovethug
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertGolden Eagle EyeWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 23)

Return to Injuries & Player Updates