cramps?

Maybe they're menstral...
toast
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Upton hurt

Postby Little Lee » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:10 pm

[quote="HeMANNY"]you guys should really wait for information reported after the game before panicking, come on now

I agree, one thing I've learned from visiting here is that there are a lot of over reacting panty waste that tend to blow things way out of portion with every player reported hang nail. It begins to feed itself and the next thing you know the hang nail becomes a broken hand and oh my god he is going back on the DL, what am I going to do. It was cramps girls in a July day game played in Baltimore, it's hot and humid.

Every time a player leaves the lineup seems like everyone here wants to be the first to start the frenzy by posting without waiting for anything official to be reported. Chill out before posting, the news on the problem will come out the next day.
"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."
Yogi Berra
Little Lee
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jorwoods » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:19 pm

Little Lee wrote:Every time a player leaves the lineup seems like everyone here wants to be the first to start the frenzy by posting without waiting for anything official to be reported. Chill out before posting, the news on the problem will come out the next day.

I think it's legitimate for people to want to know if Upton aggravated the strain that kept him out for a few weeks earlier this year. Also, it's a forum, where people post and try to find new information. It wouldn't be much of a forum if we just all stared at the bottom of the screen to see who is logged in this hour.
^^thanks to Snakes Gould!
jorwoods
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Little Lee » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:25 pm

jorwoods wrote:
Little Lee wrote:Every time a player leaves the lineup seems like everyone here wants to be the first to start the frenzy by posting without waiting for anything official to be reported. Chill out before posting, the news on the problem will come out the next day.

I think it's legitimate for people to want to know if Upton aggravated the strain that kept him out for a few weeks earlier this year. Also, it's a forum, where people post and try to find new information. It wouldn't be much of a forum if we just all stared at the bottom of the screen to see who is logged in this hour.

Fair enough, you've shared your opinion and I've shard mine. Without waiting for something official you have a bunch of people running aroung saying the sky is falling and it is not. If that's what your into have at it.
Yogi Berra
Little Lee
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby BJSFAN123 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:28 pm

People are worried because he already went on the dl and has only been off it for a week, I don't see what's so hard to understand.
BJSFAN123
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Little Lee » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:40 pm

BJSFAN123 wrote:People are worried because he already went on the dl and has only been off it for a week, I don't see what's so hard to understand.

What causes the worry? The first post that says he left the lineup!!!

If the first post had not gone up we would have read it in tomorrows paper that he left the game with cramps and the histeria created here wouldn't happen.
Yogi Berra
Little Lee
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby jorwoods » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Little Lee wrote:If that's what your into have at it.

Can't get enough of it! ;-D But seriously, you must not be an Upton owner. Having a Kaz Matsui is not having a BJ Upton. :-L People watching the game thought it looked like he was in some pain so, it's understandable to worry about a flare up. But like you said, we both have our opinion about what the "Injuries/Updates" forum should be so we should move on now. B-)
^^thanks to Snakes Gould!
jorwoods
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Little Lee » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:50 pm

jorwoods wrote:
Little Lee wrote:If that's what your into have at it.

Can't get enough of it! ;-D But seriously, you must not be an Upton owner. Having a Kaz Matsui is not having a BJ Upton. :-L People watching the game thought it looked like he was in some pain so, it's understandable to worry about a flare up. But like you said, we both have our opinion about what the "Injuries/Updates" forum should be so we should move on now. B-)

Thanks for pacifying me. I am an Upton owner, come home to check in here and see the Upton hurt thread subject to find out he isn't really hurt. If someone hadn't stop the frenzy by saying it was cramps would you have a made a move tonight? I doubt it. We can move on NOW.
Yogi Berra
Little Lee
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby BBlinn13 » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:54 pm

I am an upton owner and I love/need the kid. Luckily for me i saw he left the line up but didnt go to the cafe untill now. and thank goodness for that. I was as displeased as anyone when I saw he left again and got nervous...but the little ladies on here were worried enough for me.

Untill proven wrong i expect Bossman in the lineup tommorow and putting up solid numbers...
[
BBlinn13
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby HeMANNY » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:00 am

my point and little lee's point is not the start of the thread but the wild speculation in the thread, so he left the line-up...there was no need to throw out assumptions of a quad injury or a groin or a hamstring. All the guessing led to panic and really caused unnecessary stress; i understand your point though jorwoods but it does get a little ridiculous when theres a thread claiming an injury without any concrete diagnosis. NOW LETS LET THIS TOPIC DIE, good luck guys
HeMANNY
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

PreviousNext

Return to Injuries & Player Updates