Yahoo Dynasty League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Yahoo Dynasty League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Dynasty League

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:06 am

I used to play on Sandbox. Are the point values similar to what they were on Sandbox?

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Dynasty League

Postby Brent » Sat Mar 01, 2003 3:12 am

It depends on what type of format you used. In this league pitchers get 10 points for a win, -5 for a loss, 10 points for a complete game, 10 points for a shutout and so forth. Batters get 1 point for singles, runs, RBI's. 2 points for doubles, 3 points for triples, and 5 points for home runs. There are many other ways will score points (walks, K's). When you sign up make sure and check the league settings so you can prepare adequately for the draft.
Brent

Re: Dynasty League

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:00 am

[quote="Guest"]I used to play on Sandbox. quote]

Have you been back to Sandbox since it went to a premium site? I think they are really getting their act together ....it costs like $1 a week or something paltry like that, and I've actually gotten helped by real Customer Service reps within an hour a couple times! I was shocked since they still havent replied to my emails from 1999!!! :-) Some people were all up in arms that they went to a paysite, but I mean if you can't afford $1/wk you need to get a better job!

Anyhow, I play in like 10 leagues and a couple on Yahoo, but Sandbox's format is waaaay better and now that the site is improving, I think you guys might want to consider moving over (or back) to Sandbox. Just a heads up for ya.....good luck to everyone this year.

Now do I draft Helton or Soriano with the 10th pick?? Thats the real question...

Sandbox

Postby Brent » Sat Mar 01, 2003 5:15 am

I enjoyed Sandbox on Fantasy Football, but it's difficult getting 10-15 guys to pay. Also, Sandbox really soured the owners in another league I am in, because in the middle of the season they made us by something called "Peak Usage" or we couldn't log into the game until about 9pm at night. Sandbox is likely to do something like that again...raise prices midseason because they know they can!!

Anyhow if you have any interest in a good points league challenge on Yahoo, sign up!! If you're active and competitive in 10+ leagues, you'll fit right in!! We still need 6 players, but the openings are closing quick!!
Brent

up to 8

Postby Jackie Treehorn » Sat Mar 01, 2003 4:24 pm

We are now up to 8 teams, need four more to fill this league, if you are looking for an active league for years to come, hurry before it fills up. About 10 days to go before the draft!!!
Jackie Treehorn
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Classifieds