1. I'm getting pretty sick of Whos Now. Except when Erin Andrews or Jessica Biehl is on it of course
2. ESPN seems to be giving Nascar more and more coverage every week.
3. Cold Pizza has to be one of the worst shows ever. It's so drawn up and that one white guy on the right is so fake. It's so planned out for him to always be mad and EVERYTIME the 2 guys dissagree. Give me a break
1. I agree. I freakin hate Whos Now. I can't believe how far ESPN has fallen.
2. Although I'm not a NASCAR fan, it's one of the fastest growing sports in America, so I understand why it gets the air time. I'm not into it, though.
3. Are you talking about Skip Bayless? I used to think he was an idiot, now I think you are right- it's like the show is fixed. I heard him say he didn't think Ripken was a HOF a few weeks ago... the show has to be rigged. There's no way a sports "analyst" such as Skip could actually think that without being told to say so.
"Oh, that Lankford and McGee, the trio of 'em. They're a one-man wrecking crew."