Coke Rewards Free Statracker - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Coke Rewards Free Statracker

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Coke Rewards Free Statracker

Postby KCollins1304 » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:00 pm

DbacksRback wrote:do we actually have to use the coke rewards thing or if we sign up and not use it, will we still get to use stat tracker?

No, you just have to register for it
KCollins1304
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby djack909 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:10 pm

I buy caps from the guy that runs the bottle return machines at my local supermarket, for 3 cents. So far for 60 bucks I have won $ 150 in contests and got as rewards 3 Basketball,a Football, 6 dozen Golf balls, a telescope, and a digital camera. That's about $ 700 for $60.
djack909
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby nyrblue2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:47 pm

Do you have to use your Yahoo email address? I had set my main email address in my fantasy league to one other than the yahoo one, so I entered that one when I signed up for the rewards thing. Registered on wednesday, still waiting...
nyrblue2
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Big Train » Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:42 pm

nyrblue2 wrote:Do you have to use your Yahoo email address? I had set my main email address in my fantasy league to one other than the yahoo one, so I entered that one when I signed up for the rewards thing. Registered on wednesday, still waiting...

When you sign up there is a note during "Step 1" that says "You MUST register with the same e-mail address used for Yahoo! Fantasy Baseball in order to redeem the (your choice here: tracker or scouting report.) Emphasis in original.
Image + Image = 762

"Trying to hit him was like trying to drink coffee with a fork." - Willie Stargell on Sandy Koufax
The Big Train
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby nyrblue2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:13 pm

I know that. Obviously I have a Yahoo email address, or I wouldn't be able to play fantasy baseball. But when it says "...the same email address USED for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball...", that phrase is very ambiguous. I USE a different email address to recieve league updates and everything, but I technically used my Yahoo ID (which corresponds to my yahoo email) to sign up.

I saw that note that you quoted, but that doesn't make it any clearer in my mind.

Has everyone that has gotten their code used their Yahoo email address? Has anyone used a different email service?
nyrblue2
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby crosbyfan87 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 pm

nyrblue2 wrote:I know that. Obviously I have a Yahoo email address, or I wouldn't be able to play fantasy baseball. But when it says "...the same email address USED for Yahoo Fantasy Baseball...", that phrase is very ambiguous. I USE a different email address to recieve league updates and everything, but I technically used my Yahoo ID (which corresponds to my yahoo email) to sign up.

I saw that note that you quoted, but that doesn't make it any clearer in my mind.

Has everyone that has gotten their code used their Yahoo email address? Has anyone used a different email service?

use the email you use for league updates, trade offers, etc...for me, it is seperate from my Yahoo email address...I used my MSN.

I got the email 2 days after signing up, and Stat Tracker has been working perfectly.
crosbyfan87
College Coach
College Coach

Postby MarqueeENT » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 pm

Just got my code today. What a sweet offer! Too bad I'm now in tears looking at today's stats :(
MarqueeENT
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby sfgiantsfan8291 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:17 am

I signed up for Coke rewards a while back to get some other free offer, and somehow today i got an email with the free Stattracker code, it must have been a glitch or something but I'm not complaining.
sfgiantsfan8291
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby Y2J » Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:37 am

I signed up for the free stattracker with a separate email address never used with yahoo. I got the code today, and was able to register and its working fine with my yahoo teams. No problems at all for me
Y2J
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Mayor Daley » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:13 am

I've tried to sign up multiple time but all I get is the "spinning loading wheel of death". The page never loads past Step 1. :-t :-t :-t :-t
Mayor Daley
College Coach
College Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers