LOOK AT THIS LEAGUE! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

LOOK AT THIS LEAGUE!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

LOOK AT THIS LEAGUE!

Postby VikeThor » Sat Feb 07, 2004 12:06 pm

Hello,

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I am the Commish of several Fantasy Baseball Leagues, the ULTIMATE Baseball Leagues that are run over the Internet, and a few LIVE DRAFT Leagues that will be held on Sunday, March 21st at 12:00 Noon, Eastern time, and Sunday, March 28th at 12:00 Noon, Eastern time, both in Brooklyn, New York.

The Leagues are traditional 5 X 5 Roto Leagues, they use both American and National League, and they are one year Leagues because we like the challenge of drafting fresh every year.

The League fee is $250 and there will be 12 owners. ALL MONEY will be distributed in prize money at the end of the season on a 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% basis. We will be using CBS Sportsline as our service and I will be paying for that myself. In addition, there is a special $100 bonus to any owner who wins this League in his first year, since this was never done before. This is in addition to the normal prize money.

For anyone living in the NYC area and who can make either of those two LIVE drafts on the days listed, please contact me and I will send you our League Constitution which covers all League rules in detail. The draft will start at Noon, and we will take a pizza break halfway through. All food, drinks and snacks are on the house. The draft usually ends around 4:00 PM, Eastern time.

So if anyone is interested in more info about these LIVE Brooklyn drafts, or the online Internet draft, just E-mail me at mailto:UltCommish@aol.com and I will send you all the info you need. Hope to hear from a lot of you very soon!

Joe
VikeThor
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds